Donna's Diary

Blimey donna, you must be the only place in the country that has had no snow!

Fingers crossed for WI x

Another good day food wise behind me although feeling a bit peckish. I do have a couple of points left so may grab something if the hunger doesnt leave me alone, if not will carry them over..

Well tomorrow i plan to eat

Porridge/pear/skim milk 3.5pts
apple .5pts
Mixed veg omelette 3 pts
ww toffee bar 1.5 pts
WW basil chicken 4pts
jelly/fruit/yoghurt 1 pts
pineapple crumble 2.5 pts

Total 16 pts leaving 5 pts to play with

Weigh in wednesday morning so lets hope for a loss again this week

Must make a determined effort to exercise and up the water

Donna x

Hi Gemma - yeah, had a good week but nervous about weigh in tomoz. Dont know why as have been 100% for over a month now! You still 100%? Shame you couldnt get to weighin, hopefully you will get a really big loss next week - have you had a sneaky peak?

Morning all

Hope everyone is staying focused and positive. Im a bit of a mixed bag at the moment - food/points wise am 100%, just starting to get inpatient and want the weight off now!!! Typical me really, have one voice telling me im doing well, slow and steady and not struggling with the plan, then the other little voice saying, this is too slow, you could be at target by easter if you drink milkshakes for a few weeks!! The ironic thing is, i dont want to drink milkshakes, i am happy doing this plan, guess im just frustrated - golly that doesnt make sense to me so i dont know if anyone will understand, actually, being amongst fellow slimmers, im sure there are a lot of you that will understand!!!!

Think im just feeling a bit low with other areas of my life at the moment which takes me straight back to my weight, the thing that usually controls my mood, if that get better, in turn i think my life will improve. Actually this is quite interesting, have never written it down before but reading it, i can see a bit of a pattern forming !!

Far too heavy for this hour of the day - think i will have a little lurk about to try and lift my mood - guess its better than chocolate

D x

Donna it really does seemto be the time of year for it, a few people on hear, me included ,seem to be feeling similar.
ohhow i totally agree that how i feel about my weight seems to govern how i feel about other things and my mood in general. wish it was a cycle that i could break but i am trying.
keep up the good work, they do say that weight lost more slowly is more likely to stay off, but again like you i'd prefer it gone yesterday.
take care and stay focused-you're in this the for long ride:)

Hiya

Thank you for your messages. Had stinking headache all day, hope im not coming down with something. Am trying to stay focused, have weigh in tomorrow m orning so hopefully, that will give me the boost i need

Off to see what you all been up to xx

Hiya

Thank you for your messages. Had stinking headache all day, hope im not coming down with something. Am trying to stay focused, have weigh in tomorrow m orning so hopefully, that will give me the boost i need

Off to see what you all been up to xx
Good luck for tomoz,hope the scales are kind.
xx

Hi Donna

Sorry to hear you're feeling rubbishy!!! I was just thinking the other day how great you are at motivating others and keeping up with everyones diary, just think how positive you make others feel.

I defo agree I think its the time of year thats getting everyone down just now. Just picture nice sunny days (aye right, Britain??) and feeling slimmer.

Best luck for your WI 2moro, I'm sure you'll do great especially since you've been 100% all months, well done

x

Hi Donna,

hope the weigh in goes well tomorrow and it will give u a boost, just remember you are doing this for yourself and no one else.:):):)
I think I know what you mean about the mood! I am a bit like that as well and I'm sure there are thousands and millions of others like us too. Let's just say when everyone around u is in good form you are too and when they're not they just bring you done with them - hence remember the diet is just for you and to make you feel better,
hope that helps and o before i forget let me know how and what goes into your veg. ommlette?:):)

Thank you for the kind words, think im just feeling sorry for myself!!! Probably a bit tired, my little darling swims 3 mornings a week so up at five this morning (should really inspire me!!) and a few nights plus a headache makes me a very impatient lady yearning for thin-dom to arrive (again LOL!!)

Goodness knows why i am not being miss happy bunny, i think like everyone is saying it is just that time of year and i need sunshine. I think i NEED to have a certain amount of sun to keep me positive - it was 7 weeks ago that i was in the heat of Cuba (and believe me i have a before photo to prove it!!!) and another 9 months before 3 weeks in thailand - maybe i need a holiday LOL

No - after another 100% week, all i need is a nice loss at weighin tomorrow xx

Thank you for the kind words, think im just feeling sorry for myself!!! Probably a bit tired, my little darling swims 3 mornings a week so up at five this morning (should really inspire me!!) and a few nights plus a headache makes me a very impatient lady yearning for thin-dom to arrive (again LOL!!)

Goodness knows why i am not being miss happy bunny, i think like everyone is saying it is just that time of year and i need sunshine. I think i NEED to have a certain amount of sun to keep me positive - it was 7 weeks ago that i was in the heat of Cuba (and believe me i have a before photo to prove it!!!) and another 9 months before 3 weeks in thailand - maybe i need a holiday LOL

No - after another 100% week, all i need is a nice loss at weighin tomorrow xx
look i get the hang of it. lol
ya you need a holiday! had my own fair share of hols myself. off to ny end march for a couple of days.

I love NY - have you been??? If you havent can always pass on some essential shopping visits for your new wardrobe for the thinner you !!!!

been there a few times how about you, where do u stay there and what how shopping spots do u hit? usually stay on 32nd st off broadway 2 mins from macys, go to the manhatten mall, century 21, tj macs, filenes etc around manhattan and then usually jersey gardens and have stayed in the hotels out opposite that too. for half the price. last time i was there was nov last and i even went last feb for one night (am i a serial or what). so this tme its jersey gardens outlet 2 nights 3 days. was in birmingham in the uk 2 weeks ago for the weekend and that bull ring shopping centre was excellent.:):):):)

Back