Donna's Diary

Hi Donna
Your still doing well hun,i always seem to be hungry i dont no why!
I am just keeping going as i can do it :)
When is your wi day ?xx

Oh hun,keep off them bloody scales!!! lol
i am like you ....

ditto....see my fluctuations across just 7 days on my thread - all in the cause of experimentation you understand.

You sound really motivated and upbeat now - its great to hear.

You will have lost tomorrow - and read the post on Susan's thread - you can't control the scales only what you put in your mouth and you are doing that brilliantly. The results will come.

Gemma - you dont understand, i dont want to get on my scales, they call me names if i dont get on them so i have to just to shut them up LOL!!

Rosie - Have been keeping up on your thread, i think your scales are playing sadistic little games with you!!! although i am sure you told me to keep away from the scales at one point......... And thank you for pointing me towards Susans thread, it does give you a reality check reading that xxx

Hi Donna

Good luck for your WI 2moro, im sure you'll have lost!!! The scales are just horrible things aren't they!! They do my head in! My wi is on a mon and i always seem to be lighter over the weekend then I end up on mon night, I hate the things!!!

x

Another good day...

Well im pleased to say, thats another good food day - only 16.5pts so far, still have 4.5 just in case i have a moment later! So today i have eaten

2 eggs 3pts
2 ww bacon 1 pt
apple .5
Prawn omelette and salad 4 pts
ww toffee ar 1.5 pts
2 quorn sausages 2 pts
2 ww bacon 1 pts
egg 1.5 pts
mushrooms and tomatoes
2 x fruit/jelly and yoghurt 2 pts

Really must find something different to eggs to eat - i have eaten 5 today - that cant be good!!

So tomorrow is weighin day, which im looking forward to - just hoping for a loss, however small.

Foodplan for tomorrow is

porridge with pear 3.5pts
apple .5pt
bacon omelette4 pts
ww toffee bar1.5 pt
chicken curry 4 pts
rice 3 pts
1/2 naan 2.5 pts
fruit/jelly/yoghurt 1 pts

That makes 20 pts - think thats the most i have planned to spend before hand guess thats my curry. I have been careful with carbs but decided that as its weighin day tomorrow, i will have them after and that will give my body the fullweek to get used to it!!

Hope everyone is doing ok

Off to have a nosey around and see what you all been up to

Donna x:D

Well seem to have survived another day so why am i worried about my weigh in tomorrow???? Have been 100% but that first week losing the half a pound after a 100% has thrown me - might also have something to do with a quick visit to 'the scales'!!!!!

Its not my fault - they just jumped out in front of me, calling me names, it was horrid so i had to get on them but they dont seem to be very nice to me - i hope they are in a lot better mood in the morning!!!!

Hi Donna

Yeyh!!! Well done you hon!! Bet you're feeling great!!

x

Thank you!! Yeah, am really pleased, although i have been 100%, i still panic that i wont lose!!!

Am ready for the week ahead!!!

Feeling really motivated for the week ahead. Am going to make an effort to get more active this week and try and lose 2lb - have 21/2 stone left to go so if i can lose 7lb a month, i can be at target by end of june - have a couple of friends getting married july/august so i think a very expensive nice dress to attend in can be my reward (complete with matching shoes and handbag!!)

Food for tomorrow

fruit and yogurt 1 pt
apple .5 pts
4 ryvita 2 pt
tuna 1 pt
ww toffee bar 1.5pt
ww chicken meal 4 pts
fruit/jelly/yoghurt 1 pts

That only makes 11 points, so gives me 10 to play with during the day/evening

Donna xx

Hi Donna. As we're stalking each other round various other threads I thought I should pop on here and say a proper hello to you!

I think you should buy a lovely pair of red shoes to wear at the weddings - you could plan the rest of your outfit round them :D

Wow I have a stalker. I feel so wanted! You can have as many of my shoes and clothes as you like (as long as I can wear them first) ;)

I ve been watching you, (well reading lol) i know you live on a boat, a long narrow boat with no room for shoes so just hand them over xx

Back