• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Don't Know How I Made It Through Today!!!

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
Today has been the most difficult day for me so far on SS. How I've made it through the day I'll never know.:patback:

Firstly I slept in so was dashing around trying to catch up this morning.
:whacky068:
I forgot I had to take the bins out the night before so I had that lovely job to do.
I was running so late I had to put my shake in a bottle to drink in the car.
Arrived at work to find my colleague had phoned in sick so I had the jobs of 2 people to do all day.:whoopass:

Then disaster!!!!:eat:
At 2pm when I finally managed to get a break for lunch I realised that my soup packet was still sitting on the kitchen top at home, doh!:sign0007:
At this point I could've happily gone to the canteen and bought the biggest sandwich available, instead I sat and guzzled water feeling VERY sorry for myself:cry:, while other colleagues offered advice like 'Can't you just get a cup a soup?' or 'One sandwich won't make a difference will it?'
I struggled through the rest of the afternoon, not feeling hungry as such, but feeling like I missed out on something (my lunch). :eatdrink023:

Right now, I'm sat at home drinking my favourite Chocolate Mint shake, aaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!

Willpower - I have it baby!!!!:superwoman:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Surfhunny

From now on I'm going to make sure I've always got a spare soup in my locker at work for such emergencies. :party0051:Couldn't go through another day like today. You live and learn!

Surfhunny

(and you can have two shakes tonight!!)
I know and I'm saving my last one for later while I'm propped up on the sofa watching tv. I feel so saintly :D

Fizzy

Silver Member
Why not keep a bar in your car and then doesn't matter where you are if you forget or can't make a shake or soup you have something to hand.

Surfhunny

Why not keep a bar in your car and then doesn't matter where you are if you forget or can't make a shake or soup you have something to hand.
Fantastic idea Fizzy!! Thanks!

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hi Sally , bet you did feel crap , next time go get some chicken , at least its something , roll on another day on CD

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Thats ok until it gets warm and the choc melts lol , might be best to keep it in your handbag , after all car's are like greenhouse lol

BBlilsis

My 3 Furry Amigos
Wow, so proud of ya Sally:grouphugg:

Choc mint is my favourite shake too...I just luv's it :giggle: