Down but not out

Oh! I have seen the commercials for those and they look good! I didn't think they would be in our limit..YUMMY!

they are in the limit :happy096: and they are gorgeous. had some for breakfast and totally sorted out the choccie craving so i am back to a happy bunny today :D

Ooo Yummy..I'll have to buy some choco weetabix..and thanks about the skinny cow products! :)

oooo that is another i will have to try - YUMMY thanks for that love ice cream

i just got some WW carrot cake and was surprised it was in the limit :D yummy. need to have a good shop around for WW desserts as got that "time of the month" coming up and always crave sweet things then

i have seen the frozen WW desserts and never thought that they would be in the limits. enjoy the nice choccie heaven you are going into :D

good idea that :) just done the my fitness pal thing and doing all right for the cals and fat but seem to be over doing the protein :confused:

i tend to watch the calories to a degree but not really paid much attention to carbs and protein until noticed that last 2 days i have gone over it by a far bit. think its all the pasta been eating

that is true. i am actually surprised at how well i am doing with the fat and cals :D i am on fb yes :D addicted to the games on there lol

that is so true lol except i play a few baking games and that makes me fancy the cakes lol

Back