Down but not out

especially when playing late at night lol brings on the sugar cravings :D

i keep saying that too but still about 3-4ish before i get to to sleep :( doesnt matter what time in the morning i get up its always the same lol

oh yes massive (in more ways than one lol lol) fan of westlife :D do like boyzone too it was through them got into westlife lol seeing them in march so using that as a incentive for the weight loss too :D

you look lovely in your wedding dress :D

aww thanks sall!! Thats lovely to hear, put weight on again since then though!! I remember you saying you were going to see them in march, thats great i've not seen them for sooo long!! Going to see take that in June though, cant wait!! Like you its an incentive for me! :D

always good to have a good incentive i say. important to have one. hope you have a great time seeing them in june :D

need chocolate :( having a down day. just realised that today is 1 year ago that i last saw my nan :(

Aww love...Try and think of positive things...We're here for you if you need to talk. x

Hi

I don't get on here much anymore as I've had technical trouble, but i've snuck on at work and wanted toreply to help with the ice cream/chocolate problem.

Ben & Jerry's Frozen YOGHURT - chocolate fudge brownie is only 3g of fat per 100g the whole tub is just over 400g so even if you go completely mad and eat the lot it's only a total of 12g.

It is lush and very chocolatey!!!!

awww thanks binny :)

mmmmmm good to know about the ice cream :D one of my faves that

I'll deffinately be looking into that!! :)

hi if i am feeling like something chocolatey or hungry i have a mug of options that usually does the trick :D , if i had one piece of chocolate i would cave in and have the lot :eek: just glad xmas is over too many goodies in the house lol

i like westlife boyzone and take that, have seen take that in concert would love to see the others, am going to see N dubz with my daughter in april am looking forward to that !

Ben and jerrys are going on my list next to party rings! (30 cal each!) not site about fat content on them but I'm sticking to CC before I go for the xenical, I might wait till I reach that plateau stage before I go for the little blue pills

Back