Down with Spanx!

I might have known you would follow me in... you does smell trouble at fifty paces!:8855:

I is in a clean mood, I been in baff and smell of all things nice!;)

How are you hunnie, had a good SW day?

Lol! :8855: Course I'd follow you in...I'm a like a bloodhound on the trail of all things naughty! ;) I've had a very good SW day, how about you? I seem to have shifted the 2lb I put on, so I just need to keep it off now until Friday :)

Had a nice chat with Alan on the phone earlier...mmmmm! ;) xxx

My day was a bit on the fishy side, but by the looks of things this morning I have dropped a lb over night!:eek:

Look at my avtar...:dooney: those are my new babies. I cant walk in them,:8855: but OMG do they look fantastic!:D
Bought them for our hol's, were going on our first cruise. I am sooooo excited!:D God I hope I don't get sea sickness, mind you if I did I wouldn't put any weight on!:eek:

La la la Always look on the bright side of life... dedup dedup dedup

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life... :8855:
[/FONT]

Ahahahaha - Patsy in a wholesome mood? What is the world coming to? Love the new shoes by the way, not that I would ever be able to walk in them!

Patsy - have changed the words - think we should adopt it as 'our tune!'

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Some food in life is bad
It can really make you mad
Cakes and choccy make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...
[/FONT]
Always look on the light side of life...
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If your diet seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to use your syns for naughty things.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just pour a glass of wine - that's the thing.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life... :8855:
[/FONT]

Sian - when you said you talked to Alan - was that a non-work conversation?! :eek: You are getting brave! x

Am not feeling great today, so not eating much. Am craving naughty things though. Why is it we can never crave healthy things? I never hear my subconscious saying ' Need an apple, must have a tomato!' No, no, it's always 'Gimme a kitkat, need wine!' *sigh*

Oooh siany, you have progressed a level with Alan, non work "at home" chatting! Woooo. Tee hee, i smelt the wudeness and followed you all in. Sorry for corrupting your diary spanxie! oh and patsy i LOVE them shoes! they are lush xx

SPANX! you are so right with your big list at the beginning of the thread. I want to be able to go out without wearing massive pulling in pants. Bit embarrassing when my boyfriend finds out I have them on :/ Thanks for the list its really spurred me on :)

Spanx I luvvvv the word change :8855:

I have been learning Faithy that song this afternoon, now I will have to confuse her with different word tomorrow.

I am loving my new shoes but have this vision of falling off them at the captains ball. Right down the winding staircase and landing in an undignified heap with my dress doubling up as a scarf. God my mind worries me at times!

Sian don't say a word! :8855:

Hope your feeling a bit better spanx x

LMAO... I am sat here and the old loaf of bread has got a right wobble on.:8855:

Sian, you do crack me up! x

Well done on the loss Spanx. Hope you manage to have a good loss this week.

Q

Hi all - well 1.5lbs off this week and I have to admit to being disappointed! I know I shouldn't be, a loss is a loss after all, but I had hoped for more. I did have one flex day last Sunday and a couple of days feeling yuck and not eating much, but apart from that I have been v. good!

Have been out shopping this afternoon and re-filled the fridge with fruit and veg. Strawberries, nectarines, melon, apples, bananas - yum! Also lots of salad, leeks, mushrooms, onions and broccoli - think I will be making a giant veggie curry and freezing some!

I have now set a mini-target of losing another 21lbs by 23 October. That will get me down to 200lbs in time for my holiday and means I need a loss of 1.5lbs a week, every week until then... wish me luck!

well done on the weight loss spanx. your next goal sounds doable so lots of lucks with that :D i would think that the lurgy is responsible for the lower than expected loss as we tend to need more calories to lose the weight and you much fewer for a while. anyways... you're a mad woman... 1.5 is fab... stop being greedy lol xxx

Hey Spanx my old fruit drop,:)

1 1/2 is very respectable, thats been my regular weekly drop. But I do still live in the real world a couple of times a week;) so I is happy with that.:D

You will be there for your holidays I'm sure, your one motivated, organized lady so it is very doable!:cross:

Get your chops round a fishy week,:eating: that should give you a head start. Mine went peek tong in the middle of the week:( but will give it another go when I get back from hols.

Big hug hunnie x:gen126:

Thanks Karen and Patsy! I know 1.5lbs is a good loss, but I'd hoped that the bigger losses you get at the start of a new diet would hang in there for a bit longer!!! I'm obviously transferring my greed from food to weight loss!

I don't think I could handle fishy week - but I did buy some lovely skinless cod, some tinned tuna and some telapia (is that how you spell it?!) fillets while I was shopping yesterday, so I'm going to try and up the fish intake and see if that helps!

I'm also going for a speed fruits week - I bought 2 big punnets of strawberries and a melon yesterday, figuring they'd last me a week.... well, the melon's gone already and I'm almost 1 punnet down on the strawbs - methinks I'll be popping to the greengrocers again tomorrow!!!

Off to my mum's for lunch - she's doing roast pork. At least she knows I'm slimming, so hopefully there will be something other than roasties, yorkshires and buttered carrots! Now, how am I going to resist the crackling?!

Bless her, she bought a WW mag last week thinking it would help. She wasn't too impressed when I told her that WW was 'too much like a diet for my tastes!!'

Well done on the loss hun! :D 1.5lb is a very respectable loss indeedy :) I know how you feel about avoiding the crackling!! I never manage it...so I weigh out 1oz and have that for 7.5 syns :) Roast pork is my favourite roast dinner ever! :D

Sian xxx

mine too!

Hey girlies, how are we all?
Well done on the weight lose Spanx!

Had a bit of an embarrassing moment yesterday, started a new job and the trousers they gave me didnt fit so I asked for the next size. When our trainer was sorting uniform so asked again who needed trousers and all the girls needed a size bigger than usual so I didnt feel too bad but then she made me shout out what size I wanted across the whole canteen and then said...oh no we havent got them in that big right now! Jeez thanks!
So it's just made me more determined to get into the smaller size and show her!! what a cheek!

LeeLea your trainer is horrible! Poor you! :eek:

Back