DQ in 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught me right in the chest and made me cry :cry: Thanks babes xx

Glad you understood what I wrote I just reread it and confused myself. Me and my terrible grammar.:D You don't need to say thanks I should be saying thanks to you your a fantastic support through good and bad.:D

We want new hair pics!! :D

Jo x

It's very very red, and very very curly which is a change for me, cos for the last few months I have been having straight short braids. Will dig out a camera - give me a few mins!! :D

Yes, I do look tired but that's cos Nina woke me up just after 6 a.m. this morning!!! :eek: Forgive the bags under my eyes! ;)

Last edited:
Hiya D_Q Your hair looks lovely and snap ellie woke me up at six the little nipper. But I dont think you look tired you should see the state of me I look like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards.:D

Ooh... it looks lovely, DQ! You've got such fab, versatile hair!!

Jo x

Hi DQ, love your hair. Can't believe how easily you change it! And well done on all those stars, you're doing great. Will miss seeing you later, hope it won't be for long. And are you OK now? Did the dr know why you fainted?

Hey Splash - must admit my Monday hasn't been the same without seeing you :( Got blood tests this Thursday but haven't had many dizzy spells lately so hopefully it was an aberration. Just gonna check on your thread now...

Hey D_Q how you doing matey ok I hope this is just a quick message as i gotta go out so I will check in on you later.:D

You ok matey, Im sporadic with my posts at the mo, just wanted to check in, love the hair.

Hopefully the fainting and dizzy spelss are just a small blip, maybe its a bit of stress with the back and stuff. You will come out shining hun.

Chat soon x

Hi D_Q hows life treating you not heard from you for a few days just wanted to make sure you are ok. I will check in on you later.:)

calling dq????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back