Dreamaholic's diary - 20 pounds to go!

Oh dear sorry to hear about that Dreamaholic. All back on track now? Bread is difficult to resist!xxxx

Jane R said:
Hi Dreamaholic, where are you? Hope that you are OK. x

Thanks for popping by. Im here!

I did weigh this morning, it's a sts. Thank goodness!!

Works been really busy so havent been on here much. Hope you are well too.

Thanks for popping by. Wish I had lost tho. Works been really busy and i have been doing 10+ hours days lately. Its 8pm and in still in the office (got in at 9) am now reheating my sw friendly pasta in the microwave, looks like I'll be here for at least another hour or two. *cry*

sorry have been absolutely rubbish at posting in minimins!!

just weighed. lost 0.1kg which doesnt add up to 0.5 pound, so it's a STS, at 68.8kg = 151.36 pounds.

honestly honestly, I haven't really been doing sw lately. I've just been eating normally, cutting down fat where possible, but not counting syns and make myself have my HEx's. work's been very busy, last week was doing at least 10 hours each day, there's a day where I worked for 13 hours, it's hard enough to resist temptations from crisps and chocolate, there isn't any "space" in my brain to do syn counting (and I'm always sceptical of "having to have your HEx's everyday" - how can 2 sugary alpen light bars everyday be good for you??)

sorry that I haven't been visiting your threads recently, I'll try to pop by to say hi when I have a spare moment :) thanks for popping by here though - you are so kind to think of me!! xxx

Hi Dreamaholic, I think that you have done very well to maintain considering how hard you have been working. I can sympathise with you for not having room in your head to count syns.Poor you, I hope that work has calmed down a bit. Sounds like you need a rest. x

Work has calm down abit now. Left before 6pm these day which does make a big difference!

Hope to do more exercise this week and can report a loss next week!

i don't know how you cope with being at work that many hours - Once my 8 are over I'm straight out the door!! I hope they pay you well for it!

xx

Maverick said:
i don't know how you cope with being at work that many hours - Once my 8 are over I'm straight out the door!! I hope they pay you well for it!

xx

I don't know either...I just get on with it I suppose and try to finish the work asap. Luckily it's gone back to normal now :)

Hello all!! I had a day off yesterday so forgot today is weigh in wednesday!! I guess I'd probably have sts or a small gain... (totm in the last few days so I'm not hopeful) Shall find out next week!!

Any tips re how to be motivated? To be honest I think I'm losing steam!!

I've sts again this week. Not surprising as I'm not really following plan. No counting syn no making sure i have a third superfree.

Just wish I'm more disciplined as I do wanna lose at least ten more pounds. Really need to put my acts together.

hi dreamaholic well done sts its horrible when u get de-motivated i have been there loads of times i haven't got any words of wisdom for getting back on track ( gail is ur women for that she always knows what to say or do x) i do try and read a few inspirational stories on here or in the mags sometimes it clicks back in and i think if she can do it so can i, there was a lady on day break this morning who has lost an AMAZING 20 ST on s/w how good is that and i think its hard losing a couple lol hope u have a good day xx

valerie11 said:
hi dreamaholic well done sts its horrible when u get de-motivated i have been there loads of times i haven't got any words of wisdom for getting back on track ( gail is ur women for that she always knows what to say or do x) i do try and read a few inspirational stories on here or in the mags sometimes it clicks back in and i think if she can do it so can i, there was a lady on day break this morning who has lost an AMAZING 20 ST on s/w how good is that and i think its hard losing a couple lol hope u have a good day xx

Thanks for your encouragement Valerie. I really need to put my act together. If someone can lose 20 st I should be able to lose 20 pounds...... I'm the only one to blame for not sticking to plan. I've upped my veg intake, just needa keep doing that and stop buying sinful snacks to tempt myself!

My attempt of a healthy lunch with lots of superfree!

Attachments

• image-1069058058.jpg
    image-1069058058.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 39
hi hun hope ur having a good day, have u managed to stick to plan? i was pleased with myself today i went to hastings with my daughter there is a bakers shop that sells the most massive cakes with synthetic cream yummy but i didn't buy one yay then we went for brekkie my daughter had a fry up i had a diet coke decided they werent worth how it would have made me feel afterwards (hope u understand what i mean lol) just have to keep reminding myself how much i want to be slim. hope u have a great weekend xx

valerie11 said:
hi hun hope ur having a good day, have u managed to stick to plan? i was pleased with myself today i went to hastings with my daughter there is a bakers shop that sells the most massive cakes with synthetic cream yummy but i didn't buy one yay then we went for brekkie my daughter had a fry up i had a diet coke decided they werent worth how it would have made me feel afterwards (hope u understand what i mean lol) just have to keep reminding myself how much i want to be slim. hope u have a great weekend xx

Well done for not having that cake.

My will power is abit rubbish at the moment, have been having things like Oreo, crisps, hobnob snack bar etc. Sometimes they don't taste that good anyway. (but Oreo and kettle chips are good lol) I wonder why I'm doing this to myself.

WI today, gained 0.5 pound which is quite good bearing in mind I've probably been having 30 syns a day bcos of all these naughty snacks.

I'd say snacking is my biggest problem. I do have some fruits as snack but if I'm being completely honest I prefer kettle chips or small piece of cake. Sigh I wish I can change my taste buds...

Back