Dreamaholic's diary - 20 pounds to go!

I'd say snacking is my biggest problem. I do have some fruits as snack but if I'm being completely honest I prefer kettle chips or small piece of cake. Sigh I wish I can change my taste buds...

hi dreamaholic 0.5 gain nothing to fret about it will soon be off again, have to say i've always liked cake and choc as my snacks in between food but have been having fruit instead i am trying to alter my tastebuds not sure how successful that will be with easter coming up :17729: lol, i hope u have a great weekend love val xx

I'm happy to report that I lost 1.2kg which is 2.5 pounds!!! Don't know how that happened (as I'm still not on plan) but I'm not complaining :) :bliss:

Attachments

• image-609670437.jpg
    image-609670437.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 20
valerie11 said:
well done on ur loss thats great :happy096: have a great day xx

Have a great day too. Weathers lovely where I am! (except I'm in the office...)

Looking at my weightloss graph, I really have been messing around since Jan 2011, have been losing and gaining the same few pounds!

I really need to put my act together before summer arrives! I do wanna lose at least 10 more pounds!

My weight loss chart:
wJQqzku.png

Well done on the fab loss this week hun!! I know what you mean about losing and gaining the same few pounds, its so frustrating. I'm trying sooo hard to lose as much as I can in time for summer! Its my Mum's 50th birthday party at the end of June and all the family and friends I haven't seen in aaages will be there and I would love to get a lovely dress and suprise them all :D That is my goal for now anway, lol.

How spooky Val, I just came here to ask the same thing!

Hope everything is going well for you Dream. :D

Hi Val and Emily, lovely to see you popping by here! How are you two doing? Hope all is well!

I've been rubbish about doing food diary so haven't updated this much, but im still doing sw loosely (no syn counting but avoid fattening food)

I know my usual weight in day is Wednesday, but that doesn't stop me from playing wii-fit on a Sunday... and that doesn't stop me from finding out what I weigh!!

I'm proud to announce... I've gone under the 150 barrier!!!! hurry :bliss:

Hope the next weigh in on Wednesday will say the same thing!

Just reading my weight loss progress. Can't believe it took me 6 months to lose 5 pounds...

Hope the remaining 10 pounds won't take as long to lose.

Well done hun!! Getting under 150lbs is fantastic!! I think to be honest it is almost easier to lose weight if you're not thinking about it too much. That is what I have found recently anyway. :)

And although it took 6 months to lose 5lbs, I think that just goes to show that once you reach your goal weight that you will be able to maintain easily. :D

Feeling so healthy. I'm eating a whole pack for lunch so that's 4 of my five a day? :)

Attachments

• image-2140756972.jpg
    image-2140756972.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 24
(I did take out the butter!)

Yummy. I could eat something like that right now. Enjoy!! :D

Hello all, I haven't been posting for weeks as I haven't really been on sw. I also went away to New York - which was great! Good art galleries, and good food too, and luckily I haven't gained much. weighed myself this morning, am 152 pounds. Slightly heavier than my recent lightest of 150 pounds almost two months ago, but not disastrous considering what I've been eating. I'd better make myself eat more healthily, and work towards being under 140.

How is everyone? Hope all is well and good luck with weight loss.

Hey hun, welcome back :)

New york sounds great, I would love to go one day. Sounds like you have been doing really well, only a 2lb gain over two months is fab. I know whenever I'm on holiday my first weigh in when i get back is disastrous, lol. And although you weren't losing, at least you know that you can maintain your weight successfully. I'm sure all you need to do is make a few small changes and the weight will start to come off again. :D

Are you going to go back on to SW?

Back