Dreaming you're eating

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Madwife, 8 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Madwife

Madwife Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    OMG, had the weirdest night, I was eating a roast dinner and loving it, then realised that Im on a diet and cant eat anything, have totally ruined my diet and am devastated:mad: :mad: , the guilt and despair it was awful.:( :eek: :mad: :eek: :( :(

Next thing i realise im looking at the alarm clock and to my relief realise it was all a dream (nightmare). It was sooooo real I could take the roast potatoes;)

Ive been on diet just over three weeks, Does this happen often, is this the first of many im gonna experience, :confused:

Advice please
    thanks
    sarah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I don't know if it happens often for pople but I had a dream abut eating last night too. But they're the best kind of times to eat cos theres no carbs calories or fat in it :)

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Oh yes food dreams are very common.

I used to dream of Lasagne all the time!

But look at it as a calorie free treat that keeps you in ketosis!!

M.

5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

I do this too....can never really remember what I've been 'eating' but I know it's always something that isn't part of the CD plan !!! :p

Lasagne sounds good though, Mike ! could go a portion of that ;)

6. chelle_powell

chelle_powell We ride, we ride....

Me to!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hi hun!

I'm on week 4 too.
    For the last week I've been waking up feeling awful thinking "i've gone and messed it up AGAIN!" - it's only when I've come round that I realise the delicious food that I was tasting was actually in my dreams!!!
    I know what u mean, it's very weird - actually tasting the food... but hey, its calorie free so I look forward to sleeping!!!

Much love,
    Chelle xx

7. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Yep it's very normal to dream like this!! I used to feel devastated that i'd broken the diet and the wave of relief after i realised it was all a dream was immense! It certainly helped me stay abstinent!!!

8. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    Hey,that is a dream i have dreamt many times whilst SSing and have actually woken myself up in cold sweat worrying that i am no longer in ketosis,dont worry its preety normal x

9. Madwife

Madwife Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Glad to here that im not abnormal ;) , thanks everyone

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.