Drink Water and be Merry -London

quizzicalgrrl

Posting Mad!
:)Hi all,

A few of us on the daily threads are from London and thought it might be fun to meet up for a coffee or bottle of water in the city and just chin wag.

Weekends seem to be best for most, if you are interested, please PM me so I can organise.

So far it is BlingBabe and I

xx

I'm not far from london - 45 minute train ride into Marylebone :D

I'm in!

Good start! I know Caroline is hoping to put together a more 'national' get-together, with the popular vote being for Birmingham location.

I am keen to get involved in any of the meet-ups, as I see this as a good motivator to keep at the diet - can't cheat dreadfully and turn up twice the size I claim to be, ha ha!

Plus, meet all of you very supportive ladies and gentlemen x

I'm in for a London meet as I'm back and forth fairly often :)

The national one kind of died out, but I will revive that thread and try and work something out there, seems midlands was the slightly more popular vote. Maybe the solution is to have a London and Midlands one, then people can go to either, maybe even both if they want!

I live in newcastle Grrr so to any of them i am gonna have to travel MILES lol unless there is one a little closer north?. In September tho i am going to london (my OH family lives there) so if anyone one wants to meet up then i would be really happy hehe... but thats ages away yet lol xxx

Well we're considering a Birmingham/Midlands somewhere one too! :)

I'll come along to the London meet up. Let me know what date and I'll look at my calendar :) xxx

Hi quizzical girl, those dates are very good for me.

I am free daytime and evening on 20th and 21st, free daytime and evening on 27th, and free up to about 5pm on 28th of March.

Thanks for arranging this!

Last edited:
With plenty of notice i can do any :p

20th would be better for me as I have plans on the 27th. But don't change things just for me, if the majority can only make 27th. I'm sure I will have other opportunities! :hug99:

Any of the dates is good for me.

It will be fantastic to meet you guys xxx

20th is perrrrfect x

Back