embobins
MiniMimi2091
emmapetty
Hayley 22
rebecca02uk
BlingBabe
DappyMare
Caroline G

Hey - i've just caught this - I 'm thinking I'd like to come too if you'd let me although I am on a really strict budget. Have looked & can get a train ticket for £18 from Norwich - Liverpool Street but then don't know where I would go - used to be in London loads when lived in Essex but was then with ex OH who had the knowlege like the back of his hand lol - I have a rubbish sense of direction lol

If someone could meet me @ Liverpool Street I would love to come ?
Please ?
Anyone else coming in to there ? - My train would arrive @ 12.54pm

Just for Clarity: The London meetup is on the 20th March at 2pm in Starbucks in Covent Garden, easily accessed by Covent Garden tube. I am happy to provide a map/directions to anyone who needs. Additionally there are usually street performers and a market there we can have a wander around if we get cabin fever in Starbucks.

Sounds good altho i have no idea where i am going lol

:) yay, thanks, for adding me and letting me join :) looking forward x

Is this still on ?
Just realised its like - soon!:) & I havn't booked my train ticket yet.
And is it still ok to come meet me @ Liverpool St, Caroline ?:)

hope its still on i got my tickets ages ago.hope everyone is having a good day.x

Hi Fitz, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it as I may be working, if I do come I'll happily meet you, but might be a good idea to get a back up if you can! x

it's this saturday...it's still happening, right?? :)

?? hello??anyone there?? ;) so, am i coming to covent garden tomorrow, or not?? is anyone coming?? would be nice to know :)

I am not sure if it's still going or not but I be up for a meet sometime, even help organizing it

Did this happen? Hope whoever went had a lovely time!

I think you should read this Caroline - and whoever else said they were going to London. This lady is seriously upset. And rightly so.
Lynne

LONDON TRIP BLOODY WASHOUT
hi just thought that i would let everyone know that my family had a wasted journey going to london yesterday.spent over £80 in travel fares is no joke.if the meet was cancelled i thought someone would have contacted me to say its off.i stood outside starbucks in covent garden getting wet and cold from 1.45 till 2.15.and no one turned up.i then went to ask a policeman if there was another starbucks in covent garden and he told me there was one a few mins walk away on a corner,i went there as well but no luck.as i have diffulty in walking to far i had to stay round the area on my own till the rest of my family arrived.i spoild thier day out as they were going to take my 10year old granddaughter around london for the day.my hubby was very mad and went into starbucks to ask people if they were waiting to meet a small group of people.
thanks to what happened i had 3 panic attacks from 2.30am till 3.00am.
im also taking myself off the cd for a few months has also due to the stress yesterday i had a awful day food wise.today i dont want to have shakes/bars.i only want food,over the last few weeks ive been having trouble keeping to shakes only so this was the cherry on top of the cake so to speak.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I just wanna say feel really sorry for spottichsam...she did travel all the way to London...But on other posts that were more recent than this... there was only ever going to be 1 maybe 3 people at the meet..this was badly organised and 1 person suffered for it. Hope spottichsam is ok xx

Not much of a meet with 1 person! lol Actually there was a lot of responses about this meet, it did seem to slowly die, but there was a lot of interest initially in it (look back on this thread...)

I just think its really, really sad, that's all. And I really do feel for Spott. I'd be gutted to be honest.

I'm really sorry that that happened to spottitchsam, that's a horrible experience. I had said that I didn't think that I was able to go though. I don't know how it ended up going from so many people interested to no-one else going, but I really hope that spottitchsam is ok.

Back