Drinking patterns

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jenna85, 17 February 2010 Social URL.

1. jenna85

jenna85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi everyone !!!!:p
    although i am going into week 5 come friday i am relitavley new to this forum.

i love reading everyones stories they really are imfomative and really inspirational,,
    well ......... im just wondering how often people are drinking there fluids and how much??
    i am doing ok with my drinking i am drinking 3litres or more everyday but i find my self drinking sooooo much in the evening more than i do during the day does this matter???:confused: obviously im not going long periods between drinks but there is alot of difference between amounts i am drinking from morning to evening,, and the other problem is i have to get up through the night to visit the loo lol:cool:

hope everyone is haveing a good day

Jenna xx :character00238:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    I remember hearing somewhere, on TV maybe, that drinking water is like watering a plant. If the plant is very dried out and you put too much water in at once it all spills over the top of the pot and doesn't get absorbed. However, if you water it little and often then the plant gets a chance to absorb all the water and reap the benefits.

I think that's a pretty good way of looking at it. Try your best to spread the water out throughout the day. I think as long as you aren't consuming large amounts in relatively short spaces of time you should be ok.

4. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    Hi Jenna,

I have been advised to sip every 15-20 minutes to stay hydrated, and this also helps with going to the loo!

Clair x

5. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm very similar to you jenna, I find it very difficult to drink water during the day, I do try my best though. I can only manage a sip before the school run and maybe a couple of glasses during the day simply because I get cold during the day and water doesn't help but I do drink the rest of my water (about 2 and a half litres) in the evening. It's probably not the right way of doing it but I'm getting the right amount.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.