Drinking patterns

jenna85

hi everyone !!!!:p
although i am going into week 5 come friday i am relitavley new to this forum.

i love reading everyones stories they really are imfomative and really inspirational,,
well ......... im just wondering how often people are drinking there fluids and how much??
i am doing ok with my drinking i am drinking 3litres or more everyday but i find my self drinking sooooo much in the evening more than i do during the day does this matter???:confused: obviously im not going long periods between drinks but there is alot of difference between amounts i am drinking from morning to evening,, and the other problem is i have to get up through the night to visit the loo lol:cool:

hope everyone is haveing a good day

Jenna xx :character00238:

I remember hearing somewhere, on TV maybe, that drinking water is like watering a plant. If the plant is very dried out and you put too much water in at once it all spills over the top of the pot and doesn't get absorbed. However, if you water it little and often then the plant gets a chance to absorb all the water and reap the benefits.

I think that's a pretty good way of looking at it. Try your best to spread the water out throughout the day. I think as long as you aren't consuming large amounts in relatively short spaces of time you should be ok.

I'm very similar to you jenna, I find it very difficult to drink water during the day, I do try my best though. I can only manage a sip before the school run and maybe a couple of glasses during the day simply because I get cold during the day and water doesn't help but I do drink the rest of my water (about 2 and a half litres) in the evening. It's probably not the right way of doing it but I'm getting the right amount.

Back