D's food diary with photographs. Mix of red, green and EE days! xo

12/05/2012 (red day)
Breakfast: 2 slices WW wholemeal bread (heB) melted cheese (heA), 2 slices quorn ham
Lunch: WW petit pain (heB), laughing cow cheese triangle (heA), 2 quorn bacon slices, 1 linda mccartney italian sausage (0.5 syn) glass of slimline milk (heA), velvet crunch (4 syns)
Dinner: 2 quorn BBQ sticky fillets, small glass of slimline milk (heA)
Snacks: crisps (8 syns), strawberries, blueberries

Total syns: 12.5

13/05/2012 (red day)

Breakfast: 1 WW petit pain, 1 linda mccartney italian sausage (0.5 syn), 2 slices quorn bacon, 1 laughing cow light cheese triangle (heA)
Lunch: grapes, 2 slices WW wholemeal bread, 2 slices quorn ham, melted mozzarella cheese (heA), glass of slimline milk (heA)
Dinner: roasted carrot sticks..planned to cook more later but I just don't feel that hungry and feeling kind of down this weekend...
Snacks: blueberries, grapes, pineapple, velvet crunch x2 (8 syns)

Total syns: 8.5

Okay just had an Alpen light bar (3 syns) half a WW wholemeal pitta (2.5 syns) and 1-3/4 laughing cow cheese triangles (heA) so total syns for today is actually 14 :)

Oh and I have to get two fillings on my back teeth at the dentist tomorrow :( if anyone has any suggestions of what food to eat after I would appreciate it. I don't want to make soup again. My appointment isn't until 12 so I'll try have a big breakfast (maybe heB roll/sausage and fruit) which will fill me until late afternoon but I have no idea what I can eat for lunch and dinner that won't require much chewing lol

Didnt eat much all day due to being sore after dentist (when the numbing injections wore off I was in a lot of pain!!) but managed to eat a bit this evening thankfully.

14/05/2012 (red day)
Breakfast:
WW petit pain, laughing cow cheese (heA), slimline milk (heA), linda mccartney sausage (0.5 syns) 2 pieces quorn bacon
Dinner: 2 carrots chopped and roasted with spices, quorn chicken burger (2.5 syns)
Snacks: crisps (8 syns), harvest morn chocolate and orange cereal bar (3 syns)

Total syns: 14

Picked up some weight watchers pasta sauces that are just 3-3.5 syns per portion so might use one of those next time i'm having a green day. Also picked up harvest morn cereal bars in Aldi (chocolate and orange flavour) and although they are tiny they're really nice!

15/05/2012 (green day)
Breakfast: 2 slices of WW wholemeal bread (heB) with cheese (heA), grapes, aldi harvest morn chocolate and orange bar (3 syns)
Lunch: WW petit pain (heB), linda mccartney sausage (0.5 syn), laughing cow light cheese triangle (heA), velvet crunch (4 syns)
Dinner: pasta with WW roasted garlic sauce (3 syns) ....what a waste of money/food/syns. Made it because my tooth is sore after dentist and I knew pasta would be easy to eat but the sauce was horrible..really watery and not nice at all. Will be sticking to making my own in the future.
Snacks: velvet crunch (4 syns)

Total syns: 14.5

Lost 2.5lbs at weigh-in this morning :)

Beginning to regret telling everyone in my group about my find of weight watchers petit pains in a local shop...theyre out of stock now and don't know when they'll be getting more :( They also seem to have stopped selling WW crisps and I really loved the crinkle ones :( I went to 4 different shops looking for fanta zero to try make the sweet and sour chicken (with quorn) but they had loads of other diet/zero drinks and not that one....today has been a bad luck day! (aside from my loss of 2.5lbs!)

16/05/2012 (red day)
Breakfast: WW petit pain (heB), 1 laughing cow light triangle (heA), 1 linda mccartney sausage (0.5 syns), 2 pieces of quorn bacon
Lunch: cheese toastie (heA & heB)
Dinner: harvest morn orange and chocolate bar (3 syns), hifi peanut bar (6 syns)
Snacks: velvet crunch (4 syns)

Total syns: 13.5

Was planning sweet and sour fanta chicken for dinner but couldn't find it anywhere and didn't have a backup plan, plus I dont really feel hungry tonight anyways. Think this toothache is putting off most of my hunger!

My aunt came down today and when we were alone she said " I was just looking at you from afar and you look amazing, youve lost weight, especially off your face!" Then she proceeded to tell me im doing a great job and its not easy to lose weight so well done. It really means a lot to me. Later in the day my other aunt was here too and they just kept saying I looked great. I have such a great, supportive family. :)

17/05/2012 (green day)

Breakfast: two slices wholemeal bread (heB), 2 laughing cow light triangles (heA), spaghetti hoops
Dinner: 2 quorn fillets cooked with spices, chopped up & put into a weight watchers wholemeal pitta (5.5 syns) with lots of onion
Tea: 2 slices wholemeal bread (heB), low fat cheese (heA), 2 slices quorn ham
Snacks: crisps (8 syns), half a harvest morn bar (1.5 syns)

Total syns: 15

18/05/2012 (green day)

Breakfast:
two slices wholemeal bread (HeB), cheese (HeA), two slices of quorn ham
Lunch: alpen light bar (3 syns), two slices wholemeal bread (heB) toasted with 2 triangles of laughing cow cheese (heA)
Dinner: sweet and sour chicken (using quorn fillets instead of actual chicken) with onions, chilies and peppers, served with wholegrain rice
Snacks: handful of raspberries, crisps (8 syns), options white hot chocolate (2 syns), slimline milk (heA)

Total syns: 13

a1.jpg

Last edited:
19/05/2012 (red day)

Breakfast: harvest morn bar (3 syns), 2 slices wholemeal bread (heB), 2 laughing cow light cheese triangles (heA)
Lunch: bowl of leftover fanta quorn chicken, velvet crunch (4 syns)
Dinner: super lazy dinner...potato waffle (2.5 syns) melted cheese (heA), cheese (heA) and quorn wholemeal sandwich (heB), 2 linda mccartney italian sausages (1 syn)
Snacks: slimline milk (heA), velvet crunch (4 syns)

Total syns:

a1cf.jpga1c.jpg

20/05/2012 (red day)

Breakfast: alpen light bar & harvest morn bar (heB), blueberries
Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal bread (heB), melted cheese (heA), 2 slices quorn ham, 2 pieces quorn bacon, 1 laughing cow light cheese triangle (heA)
Dinner: 2 quorn bbq sticky fillets
Snacks: crisps (12 syns :(), options white hot chocolate (2 syns), slimline milk (heA)

Total syns: 14

Been doing really bad with fruit this week...bought loads in M&S on thursday and stored it in the fridge (As recommended on the labels), took it out today as I planned to have fruit for breakfast and its all gone off!!! Mold on the raspberries, grapes and the blueberries are all soggy. my fridge is at the right settings and everything else is fine so I guess its just bad luck :(

Hi d14,
Just read your diary and congrats on your losses so far.

Im from Irl to and follow mainly green days (although do red or ee every now and again).

Will be popping in to get a few ideas and tips!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, i'm still on track but just been so tired most nights that I didn't want to come online and fill out my food diary lol. Anyways I lost 2lbs at weigh in this week :) Very happy about that. Tonight I had my first takeaway/chinese since I began SW 7 weeks ago.

24/05/2012 (green day)
Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal bread (heB), melted cheese (heA), quorn ham
Lunch: banana, slice of wholemeal bread (heB), alpen light bar (heB), laughing cow light cheese triangle (heA), weight watchers cheese puffs
Dinner: vegetables in black bean sauce and boiled rice from chinese takeaway (5 syns)
Snacks: velvet crunch: 4 syns

Total syns: 13.5

My takeaway wasn't that nice and I felt really happy about that. I finished it just because I had paid for it and hadn't anything else made, but it didn't taste that good and I was wishing I had my normal dinner instead :)

Weigh in this morning, lost 2lbs :)

30/05/2012 (green day)
Breakfast: two slices wholemeal bread (heB), 20g reduced fat cheddar (heA), small glass slimline milk (heA), 2 slices quorn ham
Lunch: alpen light (heB), 1 slice of WW wholemeal bread (heB), 1 laughing cow light cheese triangle (heA)
Dinner: vegetable chow mein from the chinese.. had 150g so thats 3.5 syns
Snacks: velvet crunch (4 syns), weight watchers cheese puffs (4 syns), fat free vanilla yogurt, blueberries

Total syns: 11.5

Back