****DUBLIN MEET**** - 17th-19th September 2010

Which suits best.. August or September for Dublin meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just need to look at flights....brb xx - currently 95% :D

Gen - 100%
Andrea (Hopesprings) -
Clarri - 100%
Minz - 100%
Redpam - 98%
Just Jools - 75%

Gen - 100%
Andrea (Hopesprings) -
Clarri - 100%
Minz - 100%
Redpam - 98%
Just Jools - 75%
Fitz - 75%

Gen - 100%
Andrea (Hopesprings) - 95%
Clarri - 100%
Minz - 100%
Redpam - 98%
Just Jools - 75%
Fitz - 75%
Summerskye - 50%

Well, I have some positive news.

When M was at Lisbon airport he saw an Aer Lingus plane on the tarmac. He checked the Aer Lingus site and they do a direct flight from Lisbon to Dublin.:bliss:

It arrives in Dublin at about 1pm which is much better than Ruinair which arrives at 11.35pm:( The return flight is early in the morning but I shall stay a couple of extra days so I can see more of Dublin. The return flight is about 135 euros. So all in all very pleased although I will not be able to include England in that trip.

Pam xx

What hotels were people thinking of staying at so I can get some ideas of prices? x

hey up!

well philly's 16th birthday is on the 20th so not sure if that'll mean we can't come, will speak to jimbo....

Spotted this and will look into it this week. It's my birthday weekend :D

Loved Dublin when we had the last meet there and Sharon (Summerskye), Isobel and I had the biggest triple bedroom you could imagine.

90% at the moment and I will check flights out of Leeds Bradford like last time. :D

Oh I could take the Leeds/Bradford flight too.... it's not all that far from here.... hadn't thought of that! :D

I'm going to set aside some time this weekend to look at flight prices and availability. It's only about a 35 minute flight from Leeds/Brad if I remember from last time :D

Last edited:
I'm going to check out flight prices this weekend too.

Any thoughts of where we should look to stay? The Camden (Park? :confused:) was OK last time (I loved the mahoosive room Lacey, Isobel and I shared :D) but it did seem to be a bit far away from the central areas like Temple Bar.

Ohhhh ok i'm supposed to be organinsing this amn't I lol

Well sharon you are right that hotel isn't that close to temple bar but I think it was in a nice spot to be out of temple bar but yet close to town... I will have a look at other places and see what kinda prices are on offer.

What other stuff should I be looking into/thinking of???

xxxxxx

Bumping this up guys to find out what the interest is in it now???

Let me know what info people need and we can start arranging stuff :D:D:D

xxxxxxxx

Back