Dukan Do It....

Its getting there pauline thanks. Very itchy around my feet area at the moment, and the tops of the feet. Driving me mad. Just read lemon juice can help to stop the itching....it alsted 5 mins. I've got some cream but it takes a while to take effect.

had another loss this morning, but am feeling very bloated at the moment. Have discovered a recipe for buns that is eggs and quark with sweetner....quite morish but I realised when sorting them from the oven that I still had todays muffins to eat. Being out fo rlunch meant i forgot to eat them LOL. So now I am trying to eat them so i don't miss out on my days oatbran, and feeling very very full. I hope its not a gain tomorrow.

Funnily enough I felt SO bloated the other day ... very bizarre, with a jelly belly the size of mine, bloating is not normally noticeable!! ;)

P x

dukanfatty said:
Its getting there pauline thanks. Very itchy around my feet area at the moment, and the tops of the feet. Driving me mad. Just read lemon juice can help to stop the itching....

Olive oil too, DF, if you've got some tucked away xxx

Ouch that looks nasty, hope it's calmed down a bit for you x

that looks sore, hope its better this morning And hubby must be bloody sick as a parrot on the job front. Try and enjoy your weekend xxx

LOL thanks for olive oil hint. will keep that in mind. The soreness is going down whilst my weight is going up :( redness not at bad and the feet are still itching but not as bad. I have to keep stopping myself from itching.

Went and got a new phone yesterday, my contract was at its end so I was due an upgrade. Samsung Galaxy xCover. Nice phone, lots of features, able to download apps, still learning with most of it. Bound to take a while.

On the weight front I am really disheartened.

yesterday morning I put a pound on, the only thing i could think of was that fact I might have had too many bits to eat, yet every single thing was within the diet, the only 'cheat' was accidental. we had gone out to a play area for my daughter to use a voucher she got as a present and it included food. So I decided I would have tuna salad, all within the diet.....but they put mayonnaise on the tuna...and a small dollop of coleslaw. I decided that i wasn't messing about and would eat it, I've still on occasion used mayo thou I water it down to make it go further. I probably had a total of about 2-3tablespoons of mayo in total with the coleslaw and tuna. I didn't have anything else that could be a cheat. I also had about 6 of these egg muffins. Honestly the recipe is simply eggs, quark, sweetner and flavourings....nothing else at all. I put 1lb on.

Yesterday I had the bare minimum and put half on again this morning. Food yesterday was

Breakfast - Porridge with 1.5tbsp of allowance, FF Homemade Yogurt with drop of flavourings and sweetner. Coffee
Lunch - 2 Egg Omelette with thin sliced ham and 100g Cottage cheese. Jelly with yogurt.
Dinner - Mince with herbs/thai paste into burgers and in a Dukan Bread roll (other 1.5 bran allowances)
Supper - 12 SF polo mints.

I didn't drink as much yesterday I know I didn't, and yes the polo's did make me 'whoosh' but nothing in the day was a cheat. All recipes from dukan sites or suggestions.
wWil
The only thing different in the last two days is the Antibiotics. Will ask on seperate thread about them, because this is likely to get lost in the thread LOL.

So far since Monday the losses of have 1.25lb and the gains 1.5lb. So I have no longer lost 1.5stone :(

end of the day and not feeling too bad at the moment. I have been extra extra careful with my foods. I had porridge/yogurt/coffee as normal for my breakfast. Lunch was smoked salmon/prawn seaweed rolls. I didn't get my jelly cos DH came home with a visitor and i didn't want to eat it in front of them.

Dinner was a piece of salmon 'fried', salad, and sauted mushrooms. I made a coleslaw with cabbage and carrott with LF sour cream instead of mayo. I'm still undecided about the Sour Cream, but have seen it mentioned in loads of recipes and its LF. I had about 4 teaspoons with some herbs to mix in with the veggies. Was actually very tasty.

Have had 4 of my muffins (allowances), mussells and my jelly since dinner. Fluids today have been just under 2 litres.

I've not had any SF gum, sweets or mints today, so hopefully no bloating.

Fingers crossed for mornings weigh in.

I've decided next week I'm not weighing every day...an experiment. I will get weighed on Monday as normal and then on Friday as its my birthday and I kind of want a surprise for it. I had hoped to have lost another good few pounds and be nearer my next goal for my birthday. I am planning to cheat on the day though, home grown Jacket potato..yum.

Its typical isn't it. I go for months possibly years without anyone ever giving me chocolates, apart from the ones I buy myself, and since I started dukan I've won a box of roses, given a given of roses as thank you, given a box of heroes as thank you and given a massive box of milk try as birthday. I've put away roses and heroes for when I do get to TW as a treat, may be one sweet a week LOL. seriously though, I know I can't eat them, but it seems a bit unfair to just give them all to my OH and DD. They're mine!!!!!!!!!!!1

I wrote a reply to this already but somehow it's lost in the ether...

Typical about the chocs DF! Why don't you give them to your hubby and daughter then ask them to buy you a new box when you reach TW?!

Leg looks horrible, ouch! Hope it's still going down.

Not sure about the antibiotics, could have an impact. Just keep doing what you're doing on good, non-cheat days and the weight will definitely go.

Have a good rest of Sunday! Jx

Ps just a thought about the oatbran - if you forget and aren't hungry, maybe don't force yourself to have it. Missing one day of oat bran isn't going to have an impact, but eating when you're not hungry might. Or do people totally disagree...?

DF.... I agree give the chocs away too tempting. And when your at tw decide xxx

Leg is going down nicely thanks all, its not red any more and thank goodness the itching has stopped.

Oatbran, thanks Jood, I will def give it a miss, I think that having the buns that late in the day didn't help. I must admit the eating when not hungry thing was a thing in the past and might have been a problem on that night.

Chocs, the big box bought for my birthday is still sat on the kitchen table, and to be honest I'm not temped. I intend of opening them on Friday and having one and then giving the box to DH and DD. Friday is my birthday and I am having a small cheat day. Planned it already, although i am having a jacket potato i am actually trying to decided whether or not to have a small plate of chips instead. My all time favourite meal is steak chips and salad with mushrooms. All ok apart from the chips. I will decide on the day.

I started today with a good feeling having lost 1lb but as the day has worn on my stomach has bloated up again. Feeling very 'blah'. Oh well, hopefully the scales won't be naughty to me in the morning.
:D

Wow...I don't think I would have been able to resist the itching (former Eczema-sufferer).

I got bit recently too (must be the odd weather we're having) but it was nothing like that.

Hope it's okay now :)

I think I might weigh next Monday, as the weighing everyday is sometimes disheartening.

really good to see you trini hun. The legs are much better thanks and the itching has all gone. Just a few scabs from the bites now....the nurse siad there have been loads of bites. I think the weather has definately got something to do with it.

Had my weigh in yesterday morning and my stupid body was still doing its daft thing and my total loss for the week as only a quarter of a pound. I've gone back to only drinking water instead of the cordials. Once I am feeling confident again I may re introduce a drink a day just to see if it was the reason for the weight gain. Am still on the ABs but only got a couple of days left.

I wasn't going to weigh every day this week, but after yesterdays annoyance I decided to weigh this morning and it showed a 1.5lb loss. I'm going to wait until Friday now and see what my birthday can bring me. I was really hoping for a total loss of 25lb for Friday, this was because i had already reached my 21lb target. Bit unrealistic really but am waiting to see what happens.

We're going out for the day on Thursday and I'm already prepared for what i am taking as my food. Doing chicken tikka strips. Beef Strips. Beef patties. Crabsticks and some Eggs. Got a bit of dukan bread to take too. Lots of walking on Thursday as its round a wildlife park. Its the only 'holiday' we will get this year.

Hubby is due to find out next Monday what the outcome of all this redundancy lark is. His company really messing about, the current letter contridicts itself again....oh well. Thats 5 days away, going to ignore it for now.

The job market is so brutal these days. Employers don't care anymore and it seems like it's every man for himself, so I hope everything works out for you.

I'm starting to look for a new job myself, as I need more money to play with. Living in overdraft is a pain in the rear end.

If I lose 2lbs this week, I would be very happy but I'm sure that won't happen. Any loss is good right now :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DF!! Hope you're enjoying a fabulous day and you had that yummy treat you were threatening about. Hope poorly leg is much better it did look a bit bad. Hugs xx

belated Happy birthday DF X:birthday:

Happy, happy birthday DF! xxx

Enjoy your jacket potato (or chips!), my friend :D

P x

Thank you P I did enjoy my Jacket...very very yum. Chocolates not so much LOL. And crisps very tasty....Oooo i was naughty.

Back