Dukan ? hope so!

Hubby sets up the board and iron, but i wouldnt trust him with an iron lol, would end up with more creases than when he started or worse!! He doesnt do ironing i dont wash the cars or cut the grass that's the deal!! :) Anyway there was a good film on last night, Premonition with Sandra Bullock, the pile of ironing soon disappeared.

Exactly the same in our house much prefer ironing (thats when I do it) to car washing and gardening ........... you could always come and do mine CP if you wanted ;) well done on the garlic bread front too same here my son's friends keep arriving for footy and of course they are always hungry .............

Hope your back into the swing at work C, and are you feeling better????

Hiya!!! Work is busy and i am tired. Yesterday we had a retirement party in the office, huge buffet was laid on usual suspects french bread and pate etc etc and lots of cakes!! I dont know how i controlled myself not having any of it, except some salad leaves to go with my "Mon's moussaka". Somehow afterwards the cakes ended up on my desk!! it does my head in, i collected them up and put them on another desk, then had my toffee muffins. Nearly succumbed to a whole blueberry muffin, did have a bite of one then my colleague took it off me saying you dont want that!!?? Don't think a small bite will do much harm.

The moussaka turned out nice and ive made four portions to have on pp days. chicken tikka skewers for tea this evening with garlic dukan bread, made another piece of garlic bread in preparation for a pizza, not sure how im going to make it yet, will have to have a look for a recipe. Cx

Been a good day today, not as tired as i have been these last few days. Still getting a bit of jip after eating and drinking but not as bad as it has been. Ultra sound scan appointment came today for the 24/6, which is a Sunday!! so hopefully will get to the bottom of the pain.

Its funny in work, people are amazed that i am cooking and bringing food in, people have been supportive which has helped.

menu for today

from frais and rhubarb
muffins
Butternut squash soup and garlic bread with an extra light laughing cow
moussaka and trifle

Great to know you haven't got a fat kneck now C, hahaha. We do get some 'funny' compliments dont we..... my strangest one was ( just below your collor bones above your cleavage ) my work friend said oooooo look that fat pad has gone....what a strange thing to notice but true lol xxx sounds like you have plenty of support C at work....did your work friend join you on Dukan or change her mind?

LOL fat pad!! :8855:

Yeah she joined me, shes about 4 weeks behind me, she doing well ive been trying to get her to post on here ive given her loads of recipes to try. There is a few of us doing it in work, one of the girls has her family doing it in prep for a wedding in August, she getting her yogurt maker this week. Cx

You are doing so well! I love ur menus, when u describe what u are having it reminds me to plan my own days and buy a yoghurt maker v soon! I havent tried again since the chilli milk episode, hahaha ;-) so nice for you to have support from work too. It means so much to have support eh xx

glad to see things are still going well :) my sis sat and read my book last night.... think she may be joining us ;) she did tel;l me i was too skinny though.... haha too skinny no chance LOL

Your colleague with the 'compliments' sounds a real hoot, very down to earth! And you, what are you, some kind of missionary for the great doctor? Hope the scan shows something useful xx

Sara she is a hoot, we have a laugh, the pair of us are like a pair of school girls when we are together, drives the boss mad he he he. Honestly, i did not cook anything, the thought of cooking brought me out in a cold sweat!! Im turning into a right old delia!! and thats what people are amazed about, coz if i can do this they can do it too!!

Scan is a worry, but hey! gotta get on with it, these are trying times for us all at the moment!! Cx

You are doing so well! I love ur menus, when u describe what u are having it reminds me to plan my own days and buy a yoghurt maker v soon! I havent tried again since the chilli milk episode, hahaha ;-) so nice for you to have support from work too. It means so much to have support eh xx

Had a bit of a mishap with the milk the other night too, think it must have been on the turn, smelt ok though, anyway as it was coming up to boiling it curdled in the pan of god the smell was revolting, like sick!! then it wouldnt go down the sink and i clogged up the plughole, had to get a spoon and scoop it all out while retching!! lol x

glad to see things are still going well :) my sis sat and read my book last night.... think she may be joining us ;) she did tel;l me i was too skinny though.... haha too skinny no chance LOL

bit of the green eyed monster maybe me thinks!!

Been a funny old week this week , the weather had been horrendous and last night i had to have a double duvet on the bed as i was freezing. Have had lots of temptations this week, muffins, cakes etc and my baby has finally finished his exams and left school. Time certainly does fly by, cant believe 11 weeks have gone by since starting the Dukan plan (refuse to call it a diet) and the skills that ive acquired over said weeks (hubbys impressed too, if not a little shocked)
That is mainly been due to the fabulous inspirational people on here who have provided support, encouragement and the recipes, thanks for that folks!!
Collette xx

I agree, we shouldn't look on it as a diet but as a healthier way of eating for good. Well done on your first 11 weeks, hope you lose plenty more in the next 11!

Just wanted to say that there are some amazing stories on here. Fantastic weight loss CD and CPL. Hope I have your determination!

Hey Hippy chick! after trying SW WW Atkins and Lipotrim this is by far the longest i kept to a eating plan, the main thing ive learned over the last few months is you have to plan your meals, i do a week of menus, some do a few days at a time, this works for me, it a no brainer, dont have to think about what to eat, the plan tells me!!

Looking forward to hearing about your journey to TW Good luck! Cx

Back