Dukan ? hope so!

Scar tissue, yeah i've heard that before. I had a fusion on my back a few years ago & the scar on my hip where they took the bone from give me jip & they said that was scar tissue. Glad it's nothing more sinister.

Sounds like you are having a fab time recently you are always gadding about :)

I wish Jo!! Gadding about seems to come in waves or like buses, nowt for ages then a load of events all at once!! got a wedding on Saturday too! Hope the weather is ok for them Cx

Nice to hear all your tales, sounds like summer's going well....apart from, well, the summer weather part of it!!

By the way, I made your quark frosting yesterday to go with muffins today. Except I ate the muffins and forgot to spread on the frosting. D'oh!!!

Jx

I'm so glad your results are ok! I also wish I could send you at least 10 degrees of the 37 we had today!!

Similar heat to us in Shanghai, then. It hit 38 degrees this week! Whereabouts are you?

I wish Jo!! Gadding about seems to come in waves or like buses, nowt for ages then a load of events all at once!! got a wedding on Saturday too! Hope the weather is ok for them Cx

Enjoy wedding! weather better here today can actually yeh actually see blue sky ..........

Same here, we've never had so many invites and a load more celebrations for the rest of the year - 2013 there will be nothing and we will be billy no mates - lol

Oh what a wonderful wedding!! The rain came a little when we came out of the church then the sun shone for the rest of the day beautiful blue skies, lovely!! Food was too difficult to manage so i actually had a Dukan day off, wasnt intentional, but the ceremony was at 11.30am and we didnt eat until 5pm, so by the time the food came i was starving and ate whatever they put in front of me! Lots of stuff that wasnt Dukan friendly, but it was nice and a couple of glasses of vino too. The evening reception was a disco with a bacon/sausage butty buffet, as i dont eat either of these it wasnt too difficult to resist, just stayed on the diet cokes in the evening. I was a long day didnt get home until 1.30am.

Woke up this morning couldnt open my eyes, when i did everything was blurry, thought i was going blind then realized that i hadn't took my contact lenses out!! Then i was having a panic trying to get them out, one had dislodged and was roaming around my eye got it eventually, phew!!

Well, becuse all the gorgeous food that i consumed yesterday, im not going to weigh in today, going to do a couple of pp days then weigh in Wednesday, dont know what possessed me to weigh in on a Sunday!! madness!!

Well it sounds like you had a proper good time and don't worry about the scales, I don't imagine you gained anything overall :)

I think i have put some on, i could feel my dress getting tighter last night. I think it could have been the bread, potatoes and choc profiteroles swelling me up, feel a bit bloated this morning tbh, think i may be retaining a bit of water. Cx

Afternoon Collette, pleased to hear they found nothng on your scan but.....bloody pain still there, scar tissue is a problem but normally not constant as you know so hopefully it will pass and leave you alone for a bit xxx Your singing loads latley and sound very in control of the kitchen lol at least you use it now and just dont polish the cooker hahahaha . Your losses are constantly in the right direction C. X Love the salmon sish cake recipie, it as now gone i my strippy book will bw trying it out soon:)

Hi Collette, you are still doing fabulously!! well done, I hope they get u sorted properly re pain. Its amazing how we are intouch with our bodies and can feel water retention, i defo know, whereas before i thought but carried on eating crap and it wasnt so obvious if u see what i mean . Have a great week xx

Just goes to show Kirsty , that were not used to eating kak anymore and when we do we feel it! Cx

WOW......Collette you foxy lady....you look amazing girl, your confidence is beaming xxx not be long till tw xxx:party0049:

wow foxy lady!!! You look fab!

wish the pic was bigger but i love the new avatar! go get 'em, tiger!

Still got a fair way to go, just glad that im buying smaller stuff. Im on the decline so to speak!! Bigger pic is in the album on my profile. Cx

Wow C you look hot !!!!!

Back