Dukan ? hope so!

Just catching up C, anymore pain from the mystery problem ? How is Mr C & his mouth now ? x

Oh i just love this diet :) I keep finding clothes in my wardrobe ive not seen for year and years!! Today i found an M&S skirt with the tags still attached, forgot i had it it was one of those things you buy to slim into, but usually never do. Put it on this morning at it fit!! Yay!

Been doing lots of Corrie catch up, ended up staying up til 11.30 and still have another 3 episodes to watch!! just got a bit overloaded with it lol. Been doing lots of cooking as per usual, chicken sweet and sour, veggie rosties, koftas and chilli sauce, salmon fishcakes and just made a load of chicken drumsticks for tomorrows lunch. Rosties and fab!!

Jo,my pains are ok, im managing them, got an appointment with the gp on Friday so will see whats next on the investigation menu.

Chris, yeah every pound is an achievement and a step further down the long and winding bumpy road. Cx

BTW OH is still suffering with his teeth, and im suffering listening to him!! think ill get some ear plugs lol
He has to go back to dentist on thursday for work to start on his new crown, Hes eating better now and the stitches from the wisdom tooth extraction are healing ok. ah bless!!

C....love you confident post, and I love Dukan too xxx

Great post about the skirt! What a treat - you really are shopping for free in your own wardrobe!

Sweeteners are definitely confusing. I think it's a fuzzy area to be honest and one that's further confused by the alternative i.e. eating too much sugar. I suspect they are not brilliant for you but the cancer link must be very weak - if they were really worried about it, it would be off the list of approved items. Think the research on rats or mice was discredited as the results were never replicated in humans.

I'm sticking with Stevia though - it's a bit more expensive but is apparently one of the safer ones...although that could just mean there's been less research! If you're feeling good with what you use, stick with it I say. (Although given that I'm not a doctor, nutritionist or scientist, I have no idea why I've taken it upon myself to try to give advice on this. Please ignore me!!!)

Jx

Great post about the skirt! What a treat - you really are shopping for free in your own wardrobe!

Sweeteners are definitely confusing. I think it's a fuzzy area to be honest and one that's further confused by the alternative i.e. eating too much sugar. I suspect they are not brilliant for you but the cancer link must be very weak - if they were really worried about it, it would be off the list of approved items. Think the research on rats or mice was discredited as the results were never replicated in humans.

I'm sticking with Stevia though - it's a bit more expensive but is apparently one of the safer ones...although that could just mean there's been less research! If you're feeling good with what you use, stick with it I say. (Although given that I'm not a doctor, nutritionist or scientist, I have no idea why I've taken it upon myself to try to give advice on this. Please ignore me!!!)

Jx

Who knows whats good for us all, i ve lost track and faith in the food industry, theres just too much money at stake and no concern for peoples health.

Corrie, my 13 old son is an addict (not sure how he got into it) so we have to watch it and I have to say we are becoming addicted. Kirk and Marcus was hilarious the other night.
CPL dig deeper in the cupboard, you might find even more. I was thinking (I only do that once a day) if we all get out the clothes in our wardrobe with labels on that do not fit we could have a swapshop.
Sweetner no clues.

Evening C, hows them pain? hope your sorted on Friday x love a bit of corrie myself and love emerdale.... I love a rumage in a wardrobe, I still have thrown nothing away. Gave away a pair of linens thats it. Must clear out spoon. Your food sound great to Collette, keep it ip chuck xxx

Evening folks!! just catching up with the final few corries, made the tea chinese turkey steaks, minted turkey steaks and celeriac mash for us all. Jelly setting muffins baking and yogurt in the machine doing whatever it is that yogurt does in that machine.

B rhubarb and fromage frais, L chicken drumsticks and veggie rosties, ff yogurt, D turkey steak and celeriac mash.

Today has been a good day food wise, got some SF sweeties at the weekend, deffo good for regulating the transition issues. Pains are ok, manageable,
Still not sorted the exercise sessions but its on my list lol Cx

PP Thursday, i remembered this week!!
Went for an hours walk with my Nordic walking sticks to the local marshes, it certainly gets the heart rate up, its a start anyway.

Food choices are good, B from frais and jelly (need to stew some rhubarb), L turkey sausages and egg with chilli sauce, jelly and ff yogurt, S choc orange muffins D fishcakes with balsamic vinegar.

Anyone see the 6 weeks to OMG diet thingy, whats all the fuss about!!?

Not sure what that last bit meant, but glad you remembered your Thrusday LOL

good to see your OK - loving the sound of walking in the marshes. That is something Ive got to get a grip of and thats exercise - do wish I had a walking partner for during the day. Dont mind talking to myself but looks a bit strange when your strolling along - lol x

Walking in the marshes sounds grand. Do you cook your rhubarb in diet lemonade? If that is allowed !

Walking down on Frodsham marshes is fab, everything is sooo green at the moment, collected some poppy seed heads some amazing colours down there.

The 6 weeks to omg diet was being reviewed on gmtv yesterday, seems its all about cold baths, skipping breakfast and drinking coffee!!

Never thought of cooking rhubarb in lemonade, may be I should!

Been to the quacks! She thinks it's inflamed scar tissues, but if it doesn't settle on its own then I'll have to go for the camera (gastroscopy). Got more meds, gonna try ranitidine see if it helps. Cx

Hey sweet Colette I am just about caught up with your diary and I am sad to hear the pain is still there bet you're fed up hopefully they will sort it out soon for you. Love the rhubarb in diet coke trick xx

good to hear its only scar tissue, but still doesn't take away the pain C xxx

Will just have to see how it goes, if it doesn't get better than I'll go back for the camera

Back