Dukan ? hope so!

Happy miniversary both of you! Cx

wow how quickly a year goes by, just think of all the diets you've done before and how you felt after that year. well done, its great news, happy dukaniversery

Happy dukan birthday Colette :) ill be coming up for 2 years eek

Happy dukan birthday Colette :) ill be coming up for 2 years eek

Happy Dukan Birthday to you, Happy Dukan Birthday to you, Happy Dukan Birthday dear Col, Happy Dukan birthday to you :)

& Ellie its the same for me too - 2 years by the eck, we keep coming back don't we, no one can say we aren't dedicated we just get off the bus now and again!

X

I'm staying on it this time lol

happy DukAniverary from me too. time goes by, but friends are always there for us. x

2years and your losses are fantastic Ellie xxx

So C how's it going ? X

Yep C where r u? Hope all okay. X

I'm here lurking, been a bit mad this week and heads been all over the place with this bloody SW plan, anyway pound off this week, will have a catch properly tomorrow as I'm off to York to see the rocky horror show pics will follow lol

I may go a bit AWOL now and then but I wouldn't just disappear without saying ta rah!! You lot are fab, mwah xx

I miss you xxx mwhaaaaaa straight back at ya xxx

Ooo Rocky horror, i've been twice over the years, hubby been a couple more than that and always gets dressed up Oe er missus LOL.

Did you do the time warp then.......I love that song, even daughter likes it. its on one of her Just Dance wii games LOL

Back