Consolidation Dukan Insanity

Why don't you try to be reasonably restrained at lunch and count it as your starchy meal, then have your gala meal on Saturday evening, and do strict Conso the rest of the time?

I have to go to a lunch meeting today where the host always makes a lentil/quinoa/ cheese/ veggie bake and there's lots more besides. I think I'm going to make this my starchy meal and then have Sunday dinner as my gala meal. xx

Conso day 11 - Protein Thursday!!

Here is what I've eaten today:
B - chocolate Dukan porridge
L - smoked salmon & scrambled eggs
D - homemade beef burgers & fried eggs
Exercise - day 17 of Insanity

Protein Thursday has come around again, and so far has been successful! I've done my workouts and I've been sticking to the diet. I was still 9.7 this morning, so it will be interesting to see how much I weigh tomorrow morning after a PP day.

Tomorrow I'm going to follow Sara's advice and treat the afternoon tea as a starchy meal and bread/cheese combo, but not go crazy (hopefully!) Then when I back home get sweaty with Mr Shaun T! (that's the instructor on the exercise DVD, nothing smutty!! ;))
X

And theres me getting all excited.....thought we might have had some shower action like joodlebob xxx

Ha! I found ya! :D Subscribed so will be keeping up. You are doing well and love you for continuing posting the daily menus, really helpful for some of us who think conso is passport to eat! Looking at them, I am already getting in the frame of mind that conso is still Dukan as it is now just with bread and cheese! Whilst at that, how I envy you for eating those two!

poor sidds disapointed now lol

I am lol, some nights on hear are more interesting than the telly!!!!!

Ceri just thought you can answer my size 10 questions! If you dont mind please tell me your inches, I want to know if I will ever wear size 10! :)

Ceri, I SO needed to read your diary, thank you! You are succeeding exactly where I am failing! Well done you. And Sara, your posts here are super-inspiring as well. Great to see you both being so controlled on conso, even with small slip ups. Think I'll do the same and start a new conso diary and re-focus on the task in hand. This is going to be why we succeed long term on Dukan - we are going to properly un-learn the bad habits and consolidate (clues in the name...) the new ones.

Good, good for you and thanks for the inspiration!!

Jx

PS Is the man in the shower thing ever going to go away??? Honestly, you lot have got memories like elephants!!

That is a good idea!
I should start a Consolidation Diary too!
I will start it on the 1st of Oct....for the next year ...( I'm on Conso till 1st Oct 2013)
May we ALL have good health and willpower to succeed.

Conso days 12 & 13

Day 12
L - afternoon tea: 3 x sandwiches (all with brown bread) - prawn, smoked salmon & ham, slice of cake
D - sirloin steak & salad
Exercise - Insanity

Day 13
L - prawn sandwich with thousand island dressing and crisps (meal out)
D - (gala meal) starter: smoked salmon & cream cheese roulade, main: chicken supreme with fondant potato, green beans & carrots and a tarragon sauce, dessert: white chocolate torte, too much wine!!!!
Exercise - dancing!

I've had a couple of naughty days (see above!!). The gala meal last night was legit, although I probably pushed it a little with the wine limits..... I had a lovely time, and hopefully burned off any of those extra wine cals with my groovy dancing (oh dear...). The DJ last night was truly awful, it made it quite funny though, bearing in mind that this was a graduation event for students, they were belting out 'classics' such as Lisa Stansfield "All around the world", Big Mountain "Baby, I love your way" and when all the parents starting smooching on the dance floor to Simply Red "Holding back the years", the place had literally emptied and everyone was getting taxis to the nightclub in town. :D

I drank quite a lot of water last night, so no hangover this morning, just feeling pretty tired!

I've decided I'm going to try to not weigh myself until Friday morning, as I'm bound to have gained over the last couple of days, and I don't want to feel demoralised. I know that if I stick strictly with conso, and have my PP day on Thursday, I'll likely be back to 9.7 by Friday morning. X

Last edited:
Conso days 14 & 15

Day 14 (Sunday)
B - Fried breakfast at the hotel I was staying at (sausages, fried eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes & bacon - way too fatty, but needed it to mop up the booze from the night before)
L - toasted sandwich with cheese, chicken, jalapenos & salad
D - roast chicken, carrots & broccoli
Binge - mars bar, wispa bar & bag of hula hoops :eek::eek:
Exercise - none

Day 15 (Monday) - starchy evening meal
L - chicken, cheese & salad sandwich, 2 x boiled eggs, ff yogurt, apple
D - chicken curry with brown rice
Exercise - none...lazy bones!!!!

I had a binge attack yesterday!!!! I ate a wispa, mars bar and a packet of hula hoops..... so disappointed that I did it, and I ate them all so quickly I didn't even have time to enjoy the taste. Ugh... oh well, nothing I can do about it now except remember how annoyed I felt afterwards and hopefully that will stop me from doing it again....

I have been super good today, and feel motivated to have a strict week! I'm hoping that the scales will be kind to me on Friday, but we shall see. I've also got out of the routine of completing the Insanity workouts.... things keep getting in the way, and I'm finding it quite hard to stick to completing it 6 days a week. I guess I need to start it again from day 1 as you're supposed to complete each day consecutively, with just one day off a week. I'm going to have a bit of a break from it for now, and go back to the gym, and re-start it in a couple of weeks.

I don't know what to do about gala meals, they keep turning into gala weekends!!! I'll try again this Friday, although I think I'm going to avoid alcohol this time, and just have gala food!
Xx

Last edited:
Conso days 14 & 15

Day 14 (Sunday)
B - Fried breakfast at the hotel I was staying at (sausages, fried eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes & bacon - way too fatty, but needed it to mop up the booze from the night before)
L - toasted sandwich with cheese, chicken, jalapenos & salad
D - roast chicken, carrots & broccoli
Binge - mars bar, wispa bar & bag of hula hoops :eek::eek:
Exercise - none

Day 15 (Monday) - starchy evening meal
L - chicken, cheese & salad sandwich, 2 x boiled eggs, ff yogurt, apple
D - chicken curry with brown rice
Exercise - none...lazy bones!!!!

I had a binge attack yesterday!!!! I ate a wispa, mars bar and a packet of hula hoops..... so disappointed that I did it, and I ate them all so quickly I didn't even have time to enjoy the taste. Ugh... oh well, nothing I can do about it now except remember how annoyed I felt afterwards and hopefully that will stop me from doing it again....

Well there is something you can do about it, Hang your head in shame! :D Only saying this because I love you! :) Why are the naughties in these days not in red? I thought that was a bril idea, because maybe if you see how red your diary is, it might help you focus at some point! All that naughtiness and no exercise tut,tut,tut Ceri, and I think after that Sunday, you didnt deserve the rice today, you had potatoes in hula hoops yesterday! :D I have really gone for your jugular, sorry. And I am not promising to be good when I get to conso, but someone has to kick someone's butt!! :D I shall hide whilst waiting for moans and groans about me being harsh! :D
:hide:

I have been super good today, and feel motivated to have a strict week! I'm hoping that the scales will be kind to me on Friday, but we shall see. I've also got out of the routine of completing the Insanity workouts.... things keep getting in the way, and I'm finding it quite hard to stick to completing it 6 days a week. I guess I need to start it again from day 1 as you're supposed to complete each day consecutively, with just one day off a week. I'm going to have a bit of a break from it for now, and go back to the gym, and re-start it in a couple of weeks.

I don't know what to do about gala meals, they keep turning into gala weekends!!! I'll try again this Friday, although I think I'm going to avoid alcohol this time, and just have gala food!
Xx

Good girl for behaving today, now let me see such dedication all week! :)

:sign0168:, hoping to atone for my sins! x

I think this is just what I needed Becky!!!! A good old kick up the bum :D (I am slightly scared of you now though.....he he ;))

Right, better go back and change my naughties to red! X

I think this is just what I needed Becky!!!! A good old kick up the bum :D (I am slightly scared of you now though.....he he ;))

Yes, be very afraid! :D, if that keeps you on the straight and narrow. :)

Right, better go back and change my naughties to red! X

Ahh now that looks better doesn't it, a little coloured post and a reminder for your sins! Kikikikiki! :D

I have no mercy, have I?!!! :D;)

Back