Consolidation Dukan Insanity

Ceri I don't think we are qualified to decide for ourselves the effectiveness of anything related to food, stick with the Doctor!!!! :D

Have fun this weekend and enjoy your Thai dinner on Saturday.
It is harder to stick to strict Conso when we deal with stressful, emotional situations..
Be careful when changing the rules of Conso...
Those are deep, dangerous waters..
(I learned it the hard way)
But it is understandable that sometimes you want to change something ..
Take care! Big hugs...

Hmmm... maybe. I just hate PP days now!!!

A few good things happened today:
1. I resisted 'Friday pizza' at work - this is where most of my office order Dominos pizza which is opposite where I work!
2. I resisted Dominos again when my boyfriend wanted to order it for dinner. I instead stuck to my planned meal of tilapia (cooked with garlic, chilli & ginger), and served with broccoli & carrots
3. I weighed 9.6 when I woke up this morning

....and finally, it's the weekend!!!! yipppeeeeee :D:Dxx

Have fun this weekend and enjoy your Thai dinner on Saturday.
It is harder to stick to strict Conso when we deal with stressful, emotional situations..
Be careful when changing the rules of Conso...
Those are deep, dangerous waters..
(I learned it the hard way)
But it is understandable that sometimes you want to change something ..
Take care! Big hugs...

Thanks!!! Can't wait to eat my gala meal tomorrow. I'm not trying to change things too much, maybe I could just change the PP day to a PV day - even if it was just a bit of salad with my lunch & dinner. I just feel really unhealthy if I don't eat anything green. Hugs back at you Elisheba, have a lovely weekend!x

Hope you have a lovely time x

I suppose some vegetables won't hurt...

I don't know about you but I used to eat so bad.. before Dukan diet...

Protein and vegetables work perfectly...

Trouble comes when we add the cheese, the pasta, the fruits etc

And gala meals.... I wont say another word about that :)

I haven't been following the plan religiously the last few days, but luckily when I weighed this morning I was still 9.7 - phew! I've been eating mostly Dukan food, but I've also had chocolate and I seem to have developed an addiction to wasabi peas from M&S.

I'm going to try a PP day tomorrow for protein Thursday - fingers crossed I last!

My last ditch attempt at completing Insanity is going to start on Monday. If I give up this time I'm going to sell the DVD's and head back to the gym. I've started a thread on the main page if anybody fancies joining me! :)x

oh my days wasabi peas ... lush xx

oh my days wasabi peas ... lush xx

They are so good aren't they? They literally make my eyes water though, they're are HOT! They are too crunchy though, and I give myself away in my office when I eat them - definitely not a snack you can eat sneakily.
Colleague: "err, Alli, are you allowed to eat those on your diet?"
Me (lying): "oh yeah, these are my gala snacks, it's fine"

:Dx

Last edited:
my gala snacks ... LOL
now you have gone and given me yet another excuse havent you ... thanks missy!!!
i hope you are ready for monday!! i am well geared up for it!! nervous as hell but ready to rock n roll .... probably more of the latter LOL xx

It can be quite annoying when your 'spies' rumble you, can't it? You know what you're doing and you just want to be left alone to get on and do it! Actually they're doing us a massive favour of course.

Hope protein Thursday was good and woo-hoo for the weekend! x

I've told pretty much everybody I know that I'm on this diet, so there's no escape! This is definitely a good thing (I think......) ;)x

my gala snacks ... LOL
now you have gone and given me yet another excuse havent you ... thanks missy!!!
i hope you are ready for monday!! i am well geared up for it!! nervous as hell but ready to rock n roll .... probably more of the latter LOL xx

Sorry! Gala snacks are definitely not allowed, that was just me making up excuses to get colleagues off my back. I am definitely up for Monday!!!! I'm so happy that you're doing it too, it will keep me motivated to carry on. Monday is the fit test which isn't too bad, Tuesday however.......... :eek:

After a successful protein Thursday, I've had an awful Friday and Saturday on the diet!!!! Here is what I've had:
Conso day 40 (Friday)
B - chocolate Dukan porridge
L - prawn sandwich, ff yogurt, apple
D (gala) - takeaway from Dominos: half a texas bbq pizza, half a portion of potato wedges, lots of wine

Conso day 41 (Saturday)
B - chocolate Dukan porridge
L - ham & cheese toasted sandwich, cheetos
D - sirloin steak, mushrooms, salad
Snacks - peanut butter M&M's, more cheetos, wine

My bf's parents have just come back from Canada, and this is what they brought back for us:
IMG_0517.jpg

After yesterday's nibblings on these treats, my weight this morning was 9.10 :(. I'm going to try and stay strong today as I don't want to undo all of my hard work. Peanut butter M&M's are my absolute favourite, so this is going to be tough!!

Insanity workout starts tomorrow, so hopefully that will get my weight back down to goal! :fingerscrossed:

It's a good job that stash isn't here, I'd eat the whole lot until I was sick !

Alli be strong....bin the lot. Lol or tell bf to hide them so you don't know where they are . Out of site...out of mind xxx

Lol, that pic really made me laugh!! I just thought goodness there is no hope is there?? Having said that, you can stay strong put them in a cupboard and don't go there! I survive because brads snack cupboard looks similar and the only time I go there is first thing in the morning when packing his snack box! And because I have just finished my workout, the pain is still fresh and that's enough to deter me from eating any!!:D

Sorry! Gala snacks are definitely not allowed, that was just me making up excuses to get colleagues off my back. I am definitely up for Monday!!!! I'm so happy that you're doing it too, it will keep me motivated to carry on. Monday is the fit test which isn't too bad, Tuesday however.......... :eek:

hmmmm i have watched the fit test i thought it looked well hard, so tuesday will be worse OMG!!! ha ha ha this is going to be interesting! i have been looking on youtube at the before and after results of insanity and they look really good, i mean obviously some of them have done the thing more than once but even after 30 days on it you can see a difference, i need to tone up my tummy badly! i am defo gonna do pictures throughout so i can see the difference! pls take some before you staqrt even if you dont take another until you finish i want to see your results too xxx enjoy today as its hard work from tomoz xxxx

Back