dukan last chance saloon

when i eat out i always ask them to swap chips or potatoes for extra veg or salad, never had a problem yet :D

TamaraAbi said:
yeah salads when you're out or i find something like a steak and the veg and instead of the potato or the chips ask for extra veg :) i know the feeling i'm loving dukan too :) x

ellie1969 said:
when i eat out i always ask them to swap chips or potatoes for extra veg or salad, never had a problem yet :D

Yes I will do the same am going to take ingredients for vinaigrette & mayo
So I can make some before I go out so I don't have to go without :) hope ur having a great day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Friday 24 th August

Breakfast- oat bran porridge made with skimmed milk glass water
Lunch- 2 boiled eggs , yoghurt, glass water
Dinner- chicken with dukan mayo, glass water
Evening - skinny latte, natural yoghurt

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi guys i am having trouble finding cottage cheese & yoghurts that i can eat i can't find any fat free yoghurt without sugar apart from some irish something ones but they have fruit in & fat free cottage cheese is there such a thing ???? all i can find are reduced fat ones am dying for a pot but don't want to eat the wrong thing HELP PLEASE XX

Hi Snugglepuss

You need fat free natural yoghurt - most supermarkets sell it for around £1 for a big tub (Aldi's version is 55p and delicious). Total 0% fat Greek yoghurt is another alternative.

You can't get fat free cottage cheese, so you need to use the lowest you can find. I use the Waitrose version (which is slightly high in fat at 1.5%) but absolutely delicious. I eat less than one big tub over 10 days, so figure the fat content won't be a deal breaker.

Best of luck
P x

Hi Snugglepuss

You need fat free natural yoghurt - most supermarkets sell it for around £1 for a big tub (Aldi's version is 55p and delicious). Total 0% fat Greek yoghurt is another alternative.

You can't get fat free cottage cheese, so you need to use the lowest you can find. I use the Waitrose version (which is slightly high in fat at 1.5%) but absolutely delicious. I eat less than one big tub over 10 days, so figure the fat content won't be a deal breaker.

Best of luck
P x

hi P thanks for that i also keep reading about goji berries i am starting cruise tomorrow do u know if i can have them (can't find anything in the book but it is 2010 book might be behind) do i have to find ones that r died without sugar? sorry for all the questions lol have a good bank holiday xx

saturday 25th august
breakfast- oat bran porridge, glass water
lunch- low fat (proper ham) 2 hard boiled eggs, glass water
dinner- 3 eggs scrambled, glass water
evening -latte, sugar fee jelly & quark

snugglepuss123 said:
hi P thanks for that i also keep reading about goji berries i am starting cruise tomorrow do u know if i can have them (can't find anything in the book but it is 2010 book might be behind) do i have to find ones that r died without sugar? sorry for all the questions lol have a good bank holiday xx

Hi Snugglepuss

Goji berries are a tolerated item (no more than two tolerateds per day and abandon them if your weightloss stalls). You can have one tablespoon on a PP day and two tablespoons on a PV day.

You can buy them from supermarkets or Holland and Barrett; they are little red dried up things!! ;)

Enjoy your Cruise :D

P x

tesco and asda value tubs of cottage cheese are the lowest fat ones you can get :)

sunday 27th august PV DAY
breakfast- oatbran porridge with skimmed milk, glass water
lunch- ham salad, glass water
dinner- sausages made with extra lean minced beef, tomatoes & mushrooms, glass water
evening- latte

it felt very strange having salad today felt like i had gone off plan,
i feel a bit bloated today but haven't been to loo since thursday:eek: am doing alternate pp & pv days
hope uve all enjoyed the long weekend x

Last edited:
Ooh, maybe you need to get some rhubarb into your daily menu. Not going since Thursday is quite a long time and it must be very uncomfortable! Or do as trini does and sip some slimatee. Not many things worse than being bunged up :eek:

hi hun that's funny bought some today have just stewed it ready for tomorrow as on pv day. i thought the oatbran might have helped & i've been drinking loads of water :confused:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm muffin heaven xxx:D

You can have the rhubarb on a PP day as well, just the amount is limited to something like 200g. AFAIK the oat bran doesn't really help in that department, but the wheat bran allegedly does. Dr dukan recommends drinking ICY cold water to 'stir things up'. Don't know if that works but might be worth a go :)

Back