Attack Dukan needs to be my last diet!

natters8942 said:
He predicted 5lbs, but I like to over achieve ;-)

I need to be more adventurous with breakfast, oatbran and fromage frais is a bit lazy, I'm off tomorrow do might try something different.

Xx

Haha I like it nothing wrong with that ;);) hey lazy or not it's working lol I keep having scrambled egg (lazy option 2)

Xxxxx

He predicted 5lbs, but I like to over achieve ;-)

Me too! I was predicted 3lbs weightloss and my 3 days of attack has left me 6.4lbs lighter!

Dukan all the way!!!!

Attack day 6 - final day :) I've made it!

B - oatbran and fromage frais
L - 2 scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
D- homemade beef burgers
Snacks - jelly yogurt, Half a turkey breast
Drinks - 2 litres of water, coffees, fruit tea
Exercise - mowed lawn,hoovered, washed car

I think I'm ready for tomorrow, just need to buy some veg!

X

natters8942 said:
Attack day 6 - final day :) I've made it!

B - oatbran and fromage frais
L - 2 scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
D- homemade beef burgers
Snacks - jelly yogurt, Half a turkey breast
Drinks - 2 litres of water, coffees, fruit tea
Exercise - mowed lawn,hoovered, washed car

I think I'm ready for tomorrow, just need to buy some veg!

X

Whoop whoop well done Hun fantastic last day can't wait to hear your loss tomorrow xx

Thanks guys. I think the great support is as valuable as the food, when I'm home alone I eat for the sake of eating, you've all helped to keep me focused. My husband will probably be relieved to know that when he returns from the states on Saturday that I'm committed to this all and won't stray from "another diet" this time I'm going to see it through.

Thanks very much

Xx

And we'll all help you too ... Let's prove em wrong and get to our true weight x

For sure!

:)

Xxxx

How did wi go cant wait to hear xxx

Morning! I have lost 8lbs, so very happy. Will treat myself to a coffee at the station!

Have 2st 2lbs to my TW!

Have a good day

Xx

Omg natters that's bloody fantastic bet your grinning from ear to ear ....well done ...how good is Dukan !!!!!!! Enjoy your coffee :)

This is more than I've ever lost in such a short space of time. I've done lipotrim twice, ww, sw, low gi, and more. I officially love dukan!

Xx

Cruise day 1, Dukan day 7

B - oatbran and fromage 1.5tbs as I forgot to increase it!
L - quiche, Cajun turkey, 6 fish sticks
D- seafood salad with balsamic vinegar
Snacks - jelly yogurt, mackerel pâté
2 litres of water, coffees, fruit tea,
Exercise- nothing except walking up and down the escalators on the tube!
Doing pp tomorrow and pv on Sunday as out at family for lunch - hoping its a buffet, or at least something I can politely pick at!

Made dukan toffee muffins well fairy cakes in my case! 12 of them, 6 a day sounds a little excessive, but hey, got to eat my oatbran. :) looking forward to starting my day off with a couple.
X

Fab day there Hun ....you did better than me on my pv day !!!!!! How did you make those muffins they sound gorgeous x

Haven't actually eaten the salad yet, plucking up the courage! My muffins are rising nicely and smell yummy. Bet Ian will like them too! Good job I have loads.

I got the recipe off here, Posted 25th jan 2011. If you can't find it I'll copy it for you. I took a picture /saved it on to my iPad so I don't have to hunt around. The site won't let me post it here as a picture!

However, think I might have managed it now!

Xx

Attachments

• image-3635621118.jpg
    image-3635621118.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 51
Muffins before they sank!

Attachments

• image-2900997536.jpg
    image-2900997536.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 49
I was like that really struggled eating salad yet last week I was stuffing my face with junk .... Doesn't make sense ;)

Got the recipe thanks I could see it and taken a pic of it so that's what you needed the powdered milk for ....they look good and who cares whether they sunk you could always add some sweetened quark to the top ....yum !!!!!!

Must make them x

Is wheatbran allowed then ???? ...need to read the book better

Pretty sure wheat bran is allowed, it's in some of the recipes in the dukan recipe books I've got

Xx

Yey muffins!! u can put allsorts in them, well dukan friendly allsorts! Lemon is nice, spiced, carrot and spiced (PV days) there is a thread somewhere with everyones fav muffin recipe. I recently have toasted my goji and spiced ones and then topped with sweetened 0& total yog, it really feels like u are cheating cos its toasted and the yog is so creamy! I also like making savoury ones and having a savoury one cut in halfin the morning with a fried egg in it! wheatbran is a tolerated item, 1tblspoon = 1 tolerated item hope that helps! Have a great dukan weekend ;-)

Many thanks, I'm going to enjoy testing out all the muffin flavours, trying one now! X

Back