Attack Dukan needs to be my last diet!

Ahhhhh tolerated items haven't got my head around those ....how many tolerateds are you allowed a day ????

I'm waiting for someone to reply to this....im ashamed to say ive been doing this since february and i dont know......but I have a feeling its two, thats what ive been doing anyways love the muffins could not have done this without them x Have a great day x:)

Thanks Pauline ...off to find the tolerated list :):)

the tolerated list in in the FAQ thread rednicola :)

well done on your loss natters ... dont worry about the 6 muffins feeling excessive spread them out during the day for snacking, evening cuppa etc

Thanks Ellie I got them from my book which I should read properly ...gotta say how fab you all are on here though so helpful xxx

Cruise day 2, Dukan day 8
pp day
B- toffee dukan muffins, egg and extra lean bacon medallions
L - quiche, Mackerel pâté 4 fish sticks
D- steak, turkey steak
Snacks - jelly yogurt, turkey breast steak, muffins
2 litres of water, fizzy sugar free orange, coffees, fruit tea,
Exercise - none

Really hungry today, needing to pick at stuff. Just need to keep on the straight and narrow!

Doing pv tomorrow as out at family for lunch

X

Natter your doing great, enjoy tomorrows pv day x

Thanks. Hoping they have some food I can eat. Think I'll take some supplies with me too

X

Your doing great Hun keep going ....I hate hungry days but you'll feel better tomorrow knowing you stuck it out x

Cruise day 3, Dukan day 9
pv day
B- scrambled egg and smoked salmon, 1 tbsp oatbran and fromage frais
L - smoked salmon and salad
D- Moroccan turkey and cauliflower
Snacks - jelly yogurt, muffins
2 litres of water, diet cokes, coffees,
Exercise - none

Survived a day out at family with a buffet, very pleased with myself, just had smoked salmon, lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes. Had too much salad but was hungry. Avoided the bad stuff, lasagne, garlic bread, rolls, sweets, pudding, cupcakes, chocolates and alcohol :)

Still not home yet and in need of my dinner!

X

All ready for tomorrow!

Cruise day 4, Dukan day 10
PP day
B- oat bran and fromage frais
L - ham quiche. 6 fish sticks, Cajun turkey
D- Poached cod and smoked haddock
Snacks - jelly yogurt, muffin
2 litres of water, coffees,
Exercise - none

No more cottage cheese after tomorrow, I was kidding myself, I still hate it. So need lunch ideas that don't make me feel I'll!

X

Cruise day 4, Dukan day 10
PP day
B- oat bran and fromage frais
L - ham quiche. 6 fish sticks, Cajun turkey
D- Poached cod and smoked haddock
Snacks - jelly yogurt, muffin
2 litres of water, coffees,
Exercise - none

No more cottage cheese after tomorrow, I was kidding myself, I still hate it. So need lunch ideas that don't make me feel I'll!

X

I know what you mean about the cottage cheese #yuck but Quark is not so bad. No taste lol, but the texture is nicer.

Have you tried it in quiche? My problem might also be cold baked eggs! Being fussy is a nightmare. I'd eat fish all day but the guys I work with would hate me!

Thanks
X

Have you tried it in quiche? My problem might also be cold baked eggs! Being fussy is a nightmare. I'd eat fish all day but the guys I work with would hate me!

Thanks
X

No I haven't tried it in quiche but to be fair, I'm not a huge quiche fan lol.

I find cottage cheese to taste better with pineapple but we cant have the fruit yet, so I wont be buying any :silly:

Cruise day 5, Dukan day 11
PV day
B- 2 dukan spice muffins with fromage fraud
L - ham quiche. 6 fish sticks, Cajun turkey salads
D- Sea food salad with balsamic vinegar
2 litres of water, coffees, diet coke
Exercise - none

Hoping tomorrow is better than today, stuck to plan food wise, just crappy day at work, then just had shopping delivered and they'd substituted loads of stuff for random rubbish. Sent the nasty carbs back and off to the actual shop tomorrow to stock up on quark

X

PV day
Exercise - none

Hoping tomorrow is better than today, stuck to plan food wise, just crappy day at work, then just had shopping delivered and they'd substituted loads of stuff for random rubbish. Sent the nasty carbs back and off to the actual shop tomorrow to stock up on quark

X

I made mini quiches with Quark tonight and let me tell you, they are absolutely delicious!!!

natters8942 said:
PV day
Exercise - none

X

O no how annoying Arghhhhhh !!!!!! Your doing fab natters how's the weightloss are you still weighing everyday ???? hope work is better today Hun x

Back