DUKAN ON A BUDGET ...

anyone seen any good offers?

Both Tesco and Sainsbury do a 3 for £10 offer on Packs of meat and Fish.

See:
http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/BundleOffers.aspx?OfferID=2434283

and Tesco:
Any 3 for £10.00 | mySupermarket

Sainsbury also do 2 for £2.50 on WW 4-packs of yoghurt
Weight Watchers Toffee & Vanilla Yogurts (4x120g) in Sainsbury's | mySupermarket

and 4 for £2 on Muller Light pots (cheaper than the 6-packs *in Sainsbury*).
Any 4 for £2.00 | mySupermarket

ML individual pots have just gone up in Sainsbury from 54p to 62p - they thought we'd not notice??

Same offer in Tesco also includes fruit / crunch corners (which we can't have)
Any 4 for £2.00 | mySupermarket

Tesco also have an offer on the 6-packs (£2 instead of 3.29): Muller Light Toffee & Vanilla Yogurt (6 per pack - 190g) in Tesco | mySupermarket

Family packs of free-range eggs on offer at Sainsbury:
Sainsbury's Family Free Range Eggs (15) in Sainsbury's | mySupermarket

YAY! Excellent Anja - shame I can't pop over to fill up! That would defeat the object of economising I guess!

And Jo,

[everyone else LOOK AWAY NOW!]

the big ~1kgTins of Sweets are half-price (£5) in Sainsbury now as well - I think you asked a while back. Before now they were 2 for £12 which is NOT THE SAME, but half-price at Tesco! I never buy these so no risk of me succumbing, and I hope my British in-laws won't give us one for the family either... I'd rather have a big packet of LEBKUCHEN and STOLLEN at Christmas.

Thanks Anja! Strangely enough, given my predisposition for pigging out big time, we have an open tin from last year in "the cupboard". Good job I'm trained not to go into that "cupboard" eh?!

extra large beef roasting joints are a 3rd off at the moment in sainsburys.
they only tend to come in sizes about 2kg though so we cut them up into resonable sizes and freeze for the weeks ahead =]

hey guys was in my local asda and was looking for the lean frying steak it was £6 for 3 mesley pecies so i decided to buy some more of the pot roast one was about £4 which i thought was rather good and after they have been in slow cooker yum yum !!!!

Hi,

Sainsbury's do a 2-for-1 offer on packs of chicken pieces (4 thighs and 4 drumsticks).

We had that on Friday (baked yum) and the next lot is going on the slow cooker tomorrow! Remember for take the skin & any fat off though!

Not food but these might be useful for baking galettes and other fat-free egg concoctions!!
ALDI currently have a special on silicone baking tins (3.49) and baking mats (2.99):

ALDI - Sunday Special Buys 24th October 2010

ALDI - Sunday Special Buys 24th October 2010

I went out today and bought 2 loaf tins, a square one and a baking mat. I already have other tins and one mat and they're so useful. Now all I need is a silicone muffin tray and I'm ready for anything!

Thanks just saw those yesterday too. Apparently (according to Mysupermarket) Tesco have these down to £1.50.
Sainsbury are still doing the 2-for-1 offer on chicken Thighs and drumstick packs, but not the 3-for£10 meat offer as far as I could see :( Nor the 1/3 off large beef joints...

Let's revitalise this thread!

Sainsbury yesterday had half-price large beef roasting joints again. Good for dividing up and freezing for stew, super-lean mince (you know what went into that!!) etc!

This offer doesn't seem to show up on mysupermarket.co.uk.

tesco have their silverside beef joints on half price offer ....just picked up one for xmas and one for this weekend ...bit over 5% fat but slow cooked they are fab and will do loads of meals

But only in big supermarkets, in local ones they're £2!!!!! Was scandalised last night, I knew the smaller shop was dearer but to see such a difference on a special offer was really annoying.

Back