Dukan Recipe Thread

oh i used fresh garlic in attack (well puree cos im lazy) and fresh mint!

ok will purchase some vanilla pod's coz im drying to try egg custards !

ooh posh. :)

the vanilla moist cake is nice (but not in attack)

lol i will buy things that will spread a long way ie egg custard ,ur vanilla moist cake mmmmmmmmm !!

of course you "can" use banned produce, and I'm sure EVERY (French!) dukaner has a secret ingredient which is banned which she eats/drinks regularly but will never tell you about, BUT it's a question of how much you can get away with and for how long... and so I stick to the rules which are easy for me! (and no I won't tell you MY secret ingredient!! in fact, I don't have one any more cos I thought I'd better toe the line this time!)

ooh secret ingredient...... ooh i want to know :D
mine is wine lmao

lol i havent got one yet im just getting used to dukaning !!!

i havent got one really :) although cayenne pepper is supposed to speed up the old metabolism. so i use a lot of that :)

only cos you don't keep yours secret (wine, pizza etc!!!).

I admit that the first time I did Dukan I hadn't realised that the ham had to be "fat free" in France, so I merrily ate it off the bone (still had principles then!)... for three weeks, I still lost weight, then I stalled so I stopped cos by then I *knew*. Also cottage cheese I'd been eating, also banned over here as not fat free, and the sort they do sell is far higher fat than in the UK now... I'd just assumed "cottage cheese = diet food"! hoho!

Right... nearly time to go home... and leave this ventilated haven for the HOT outside and the HOTTER STILL SMELLY METRO! ugh!

Speak tomorrow!

have a nice evening Jo :D

blinking thing keeps logging me out , im going to do my shopping list and go tomorrow mmmmmmmm

ive tried my egg custard and they are not very sweet so i need to adapt a little bit mmmmm !!

how much sugar did you use? and what did you cook them in I have any little dishes :(

i followed the recipe in the book and ive just checked it now and it doesnt say put sweetener in mmmmmmmmm !!

For my baked egg custards (makes six little ramekins):
Oven 150°C, 30 mins, bain marie... (then, to get a skin, turn oven off and leave them in... YUMM!)

500ml skimmed milk
4 eggs
1 tablespoon sweetener
1 tablespoon coffee

Mix eggs, coffee and half the milk. Warm other half 1 min in microwave in jug. Pour into eggy coffee mixture, then pour all back into jug, to pour into ramekins (get it?!).

LOVELY! We have one each, for three days...

Shame you didn't use my recipe!

i havent got ramekins :( can i use muffin cases lol

Yes to muffin cases (silicon ones yes? Dunno how easily they'll come out though! Paper ones probably not because it's pure liquid before baked).

If you've no ramekins, best would be to do one large on in a pyrex dish (in a bain marie in the oven)... and have portions.

Oh thanks Joanne I could use pyrex dish then . Im going to make some at weekend, TBH ive never liked egg custard but im gonna try it :D

Back