DukanFatty's Pics

Fan.............................bloddy............................tastic xxx

thank you :D The pics actually didn't do it justice, even hubby said, the pic shows you diferent to real. But its a record of reaching that milestone. x

6 STONE LOST....size 14 crop trousers from Asda and a vest top I bought a few years ago for the England football matches, but its never been worn outside of the house....too many rolls of fat LOL. Now maybe I could be persuaded :D

I've put the before photo too so new people can see at a glance the difference without having to go looking for it.

Pic 1.JPGPic 2.JPG

...........................................speechless........................................................................

Your such an inspiration:) you look absolutely amazing well done. You should be very proud x

...........................................speechless........................................................................
Go on with ya, don't believe it...LOL. Loves ya reallyxxx

Karin

Wowser gal, you're a proper thin person!! :D :D

P x
Aw P thank you, that's a lovely thing to hear :)

Blimey!!! You look amazing! You must e so proud of yourself! Xx
Thank you, yes I am. Its taken 20+ years but I'm ME again LOL.

Your such an inspiration:) you look absolutely amazing well done. You should be very proud x
Thanks hun, I am proud, sooo wish I'd done this before. But....I believe there is a reason for everything and it was the right time to find Dukan and to do the diet. I say 'find' but it was really Mum that found it and passed the baton to me when she lost weight.

But the baton was passed and successfully. And with your help and motivation on this forum you have passed the baton on many times over xxx

You look amazing hun, you need to give yourself a huge pat on the back, id do it myself if i could and give you a big hug, truly wonderful to see you so happy and focused much love xxxx

thank you sid and col, I'm pleased to help others when its needed, and when we know something about something we pass on our knowledge eh??? if that makes sense xx

Wow!

thank you xxx

Amazing! Souch an inspiration

thank you xx

Here is my true weight picture....next to the starting picture.

Stone 0 251211.JPGTRUE WEIGHT.JPG

Fantastic xxxx

Two different women!!

Back