Dulcolax Perles??

Sally Morrison

Been having issues "going" all week and in desperation went to the chemist on the way to work this morning..

Just got a tiny bottle of Dulcolax Perles from a very helpful pharmaicist who said they are new and gentler than the regular Dulcolax..didn't think to ask details beyond that

I've opted to take 3 as the dose said 2-4, hopefully I will get the promised relief this evening or tomorrow morning latest..was too keen to get things underway so I can have a trouble free weekend..:)

Though now wondering what to expect..any experiences ? They won't work before this evening hopefully! :eek:

I'm curious too what is the lemonade diet?

I dont take laxatives at all, in the past I abused them and I stay away from them. I just eat prunes and believe it or not something hot with hot sauce and it does the job everytime. but you know if you are doign a low carb diet if you dont wat enough veggies and drink water that sometimes happen.

I eat loads of green leafy vegs, the best one is spinach. Broccolli is also good.
Please enlighten me too, what is the lemonade diet?

You have Cambridge and then the lemonade it in your stats Z. :)

Jim, I was on cambridge but we weren't allowed lemonade or any fizzy drinks?????.... am now on atkins. I've never been a fan of fizzy drinks anyway..:) was just curious as never heard of it before...

ah yes, not you sorry Z, it was Sally Morrison who has it.

Back