Attack Easiyo Yogurt Maker

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
I have just purchased a yogurt maker. Does the following spec fit into dukan:

Approx. servings per sachet: 5
Serving size: 200g of made-up yogurt
Average quantity per200g100gEnergy435 kJ/104 kcal217 kJ/52 kcalProtein9.5 g4.8 gCarbohydrate total14.1 g7.1 gCarbohydrate of which sugars14.1 g7.1 gFat total1.5 g0.7 gFat of which saturated1 g0.5 gFibre0 g0 gSodium0.083 g0.041 gCalcium (42% of RDI*)332 mg166 mg

That is for a low fat vanilla yogurt

http://www.easiyo.com/easiyo-product-details/vanilla-unsweetened-yogurt.html#?w=750

I don't know about the one you posted sorry but I have the lakeland yoghurt maker and just use UHT skimmed milk in mine along with a couple of tablespoons of starter yoghurt. It's ever so easy I love it.

i also have the lakeland one... so easy to use

This is one i purchased from Lakeland. You buy the packets to put in and add water too. At the moment I have some Bio-low fat ones, but I am thinking the slimmer packets might be better for me.

I have this yogurt maker but have never used the sachets (can't get them here). It makes yogurt just fine - 1 standard 0%yogurt (125gr), a tsp skimmed milk powder, stir well and top up with skimmed milk. Lid on, boiling water in the flask part and leave overnight. I then strain it over a bowl the next day for a few hours and the result is very thick yogurt.:)

I've used the easi yo maker with the packets, I think you'll find the low fat Greek mix is the highest protein, lowest sugar one, but the vanilla/ plain slim one is ok too.

Back