Easter Challenge Pledge

Mission~Possible

Easter Sunday is 24th April this year (8 and a bit weeks away). I have about 6st left to lose. I pledge I can lose 20lbs by then! I've lost 20 already so this would bring me to my first mini goal of a 3st loss.

I'm writing this at ridiculous o'clock as my 6mth old has woken me yet again but on the plus side she's got the old brain ticking and thinking of new challenges!!

My first weigh in will be Saturday.

Who's with me??

X

Mission~possible 20lbs (20lbs to go)

Add me please! I am always up for a challenge! I weigh on a wednesday. I have about 2 stone to lose. I lost 1.5 stone fairly easily, but I have stalled the past 2 months. Now the sun is shining, a reminder that summer=less layers of clothing is on its way its now or never.

I aim to lose 2lb a week. I think thank I can manage that! So, thats 16lbs for me.

Hello!!
Welcome along!!
Yes I know we've had a few nice days recently and I'm not going to be able to layer up and hide the warmer it gets! I need these little mini challenges!!

Motherof2 16lbs (16lbs to go)

I will join! I would like to lose at least 20 lbs by then, thats 2-3lbs per week which should be do able :)

cf70 - 20 lbs (20lbs to go)

Hello cf70!! Another member for the Easter challenge gang!!! Yes I'm sure we can do it!!
I've just had my wii fit out. Apparently I've not been on in 512 days whoops!!!! In fact I've used it once :-( eek!! This time I'm determined! I will get those 20lbs off by Easter!!!
X

I returned my wii fit because it was so expensive and I hated using it! Started to associate the wii which was fun with excercise which I dont enjoy so much! Haha yeh Im one of these people that gets to my target weight -then rewards myself with lots of junk food for doing well!

Haha I should have returned it but to be fair I actually enjoyed it last night....shock horror!!! So I may even go on again tonight!!
Yeah same here although ive a long long way to get to my main goal. So by then it will be worth a good feast!!! :) xx

Yes I am the same! I dusted my wii off (quite literally) yesterday. I quite enjoyed myself! The only time I used it continuously for a period of time was when I took part in a monthly wii challenge. Dieting alone is not going to shift my weight, so I need to do exercise.

Good luck everyone!

I had to replace all the batteries in the remotes and wii board. There was serious corrosion going on there lol!
Yeah Wii dance: I got it for Xmas I quite liked it. I did the novelty play as you do! I intended to go on it last night then caught sight off my wii fit. I'd totally forgotten about it. I have a playstation 3 Which has a dance game which is a lot better but the playstation is currently out of action!!
Let's hope what's your pledge? Xx

I joined ww last week first WI lost 4lb I have 4 stone to lose , i would like to lose 17 lb by Easter take my weight loss to a stone and a half, I have decided smaller targets this time maybe I might succeed. Xx

Sounds like a plan! Good luck! I'll be weighing in tomorrow!!! After losing 2lbs last week after a really bad week I'm hoping it's not going to catch up with me this week as I've been really good!
X

Lets hope 17lbs (17lbs to go)

i've just discovered this thread and would really like to join you all. Please add me.I started ww 3 wks ago, and put on half a pound in the 1st wi,then lost it at the 2nd wi. Then this week i've lost 3lb! So now i've decided this is it, I CAN do it. I pledge to lose 2lbs a week, so that'll be a healthy gradual 16 lbs total lost for Easter deadline. You never know i may lose more, which will be a bonus.Good luck everyone.x.

misteeq_sis said:
I pledge to lose 2lbs a week, so that'll be a healthy gradual 16 lbs total lost for Easter deadline. You never know i may lose more, which will be a bonus.

Welcome!! Great pledge. I'm sure you can do it! Well done on your weight loss so far. Its always hardest starting off. It's taken me such a long time to get 'in the zone'!

X

Yay!!! I'm very pleased 3lbs off!! More of the same for this week ordered!
Xx

Mission~possible 20lbs (17lbs to go)
Lets hope 17lbs (17lbs to go)
Misteeq_sis 16lbs (16lbs to go)

Back