Edel's diary - just don't ask!

Half a pound gain is pretty good missus!!

I hate to think how many points Ive had this week

Well done on pulling that gain back, that is fab!! I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on this week!

Well done Edel!!! a half a pound gain??? you'll have that off in a day!!!

Well done lovey ,you sound focused and you only had a teeny weeny gain xx

Half a pound gain is pretty good missus!!

I hate to think how many points Ive had this week

Thanks guys. I think I may have got that off already. (suffered from my IBS for the past 2 days!)

Sandy- I've read your thread, I guess you had a good weekend in Newcastle. Life is for living and you were so good over christmas, you can't avoid the odd blow out now and again (I might let you off with one every six months or so!).

Hi Folks,

I'm feeling really tired this week and can't seem to get my energy up enough to take the mutt out for her walk. I've caught OH's man flu (a mild cold) and while I'm not feeling totally rotten, I'm definitely not feeling 100% at the minute.

I've been feeding fruit into myself at the minute, especially kiwifruit but can't eat citrus fruits cos of my IBS. Has anyone any suggestions of anything else I can take to make myself have a bit more energy and throw this cold off a bit quicker?

Hi Delly

How are you feeling hunni???

xx

are you feeling any better chickxx

Thanks Jools & Paula. Not feeling too much better but at least I know the reason why now - totm.. except I haven't had one since August so this one is really knocking me sideways. It's the reason why I haven't been posting.

TBH I don't expect to be around much this weekend. I'm off to bed in a minute.

Hope all is going well with you both.

Thanks Jools, Paula and Sandy. - I've had a very poor diet week but I'm feeling much better today and raring to go for the rest of the week. I've WI on Tuesday night but I'm not hopeful of a good result.

HOWEVER - I've now got fantastic motivation and a target date for myself. My Goddaughter is making her First Communion on 7th June this year. I was super heavy at her Christening and I don't want to be that way again for her First Communion 8 years later so I've decided to set myself a target to lose as much weight as possible for then. It's 20 weeks away. - My minimum goal is 20 lbs, my target goal is the 2lbs per week (ha ha) and 40lbs . So, a new beginning tomorrow.

I know kids are so body aware even at 8 nowadays and I don't want to embarrase her by having a huge Godmother. My challenge begins anew!

Well, since this is the only decent thread on here:D, clearly cos you guys are all obsessed about food today:eek:, I guess I'd better post on here!

I've had a grand day today. Just back from walking the dog. I've managed that for 30 minutes 2 nights in a row now. Mind you, it was raining tonight so I was super speedy going round my usual route. I might try taking it the opposite way around next time - but the only thing putting me off is that there's a huge hill at the bottom of my street and doing it in reverse means walking up that first (and collapsing at the top lol).

I'm off now to point the chilli I had for tea. OH was meant to make it with quorn but made it with minced steak instead (dope!).

I'm 15 minutes away from cutoff time so I'm off for my last cuppa of today (still not talking about food).

Edel! how fantastic are you to go walking in the rain!! that is real determination! well done!

I think the First Communion is a brilliant incentive - I found it very difficult to stay diet focused until I had a day out to use as my goal and it has really made me stay on board!!

I avoid all hill walking - I'm so unfit, I'd pass out for sure (actually, the truth is that I avoid all walking full stop, lol).

Well done for stick to your plan of walking the dog - even in the rain! I'm impressed!!

(Look at that, two whole sentences and I didn't mention the 'f' word once! Lol).

Lol..... well done on not mentioning the "f" word.

Edel! how fantastic are you to go walking in the rain!! that is real determination! well done!

I think the First Communion is a brilliant incentive - I found it very difficult to stay diet focused until I had a day out to use as my goal and it has really made me stay on board!!

well done edelxx

Thanks Nikki & Paula - this has to be a really quick post as OH is busting to get on and play silly games.

Had my WI today and I've lost 1lb which is my 0.5lb off from christmas and 0.5lbs into a new stone so I'm no longer 16stone something..... hurray!

Marie - you'lll find no Eff words on this thread!

71n88k0.gif

Thanks Paula.

Had a grand day today, made my cut off eating time, stayed within my points but didn't take the mutt for her walk today (that's 2 days in a row now - oops!). But I do have a good reason - my office chair is broken and I hurt my leg trying to balance on it (really sore knee) so couldn't really get out and about. I'll be swapping for a regular chair tomorrow until I get another one. ..

Back