0.2g, 4%of your GDA
Product properties

• Low_Fat.jpg
    Vegetarian.jpg
    Suitable_For_Home_Freezing.jpg

This one :) 48 cals per slice, 20 cal = 1 syn rule =2.5 syns per slice

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

BRUNCH; Fry up :) WW sausages, bacon medallions,baked beans,plum tomatoes,mushrooms

T; chicken, bacon and thyme hot pot (was ment to be turkey but i dont like it) Leeks, carrots, mushrooms, romanesco cauliflower, green beans, mashed potato.... LUSH :)
SYNS; pink and whites=5 curly wurly=6 sausages=1.5 hot pot gravy=1
Total 13.5

The cauliflower was lovely! Didn't taste very different but looked interesting and the kids thought they were eating christmas trees lol

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, cherry yogurt

L; 2x WW malted danish bread, 2x poached eggs

T; leftover hot pot with broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, baby corn

SNACKS; apple, 2x clementines

SYNS; 2x bread=5 monster munch=5.5 butter=1 gravy=1 lolly pop=2
Total 14.5

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen light bars

B; WW yog, banana

L; egg, bacon, sausages, beans, mushrooms, plum tomatoes

T; roast chicken, SW roast potatoes, baby corn, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots

SNACKS; apple, clementine

SYNS; gravy=2 yorki puds=4 crisps=4 sausages=5
and a very naughty kinder bueno that one of the kids left =5 :( I shoveled it in without even thinking!
Total 20 :break_diet:

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana,grapes,strawberries, ff activia yog

L; spag bol (EL beef mince, tomatoes, onion,aubergine,carrot,courgette,mushrooms)
pasta

T; cod in butter sauce, sugar snap peas, cauliflower, green beans, baby corn, veg mash (swede, butternut squash, carrot, sweet potato)

SYNS; cod in butter=3 curly wurly=6 bits and bobs off the kids=6 ( probably more as i didn't actualy count! :sigh: Included a few crisps, cake and a lolypop
Total 15+ :(

Weigh in tomorrow! I am banning myself from thinking it is ok to have a treat pn weigh day, it sets me up for a bad week and i end up craving all kinds of rubbish!!! Have a freezer full of SW meals so no excuses! I will be 100% next week :)

Have missed two days!

Today!!

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x weetabix

B; weetabix, clementine

LUNCH & TEA (3pm); Huge roast pork dinner :) , sw roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, sugar snap peas

SYNS; 2x alpen lights=6 gravy=2 yorki puds=6 sugar=1
Total 15

HEa; 350ml skimmed milk
HEb; wholemeal pitta bread (TWEAK :( it was from sainsburys!)

B; Large banana

L; parsnip and ginger soup (parsnip, butternut squash, carrot, onion, garlic, ginger, chicken stock cube)

T; chicken breast grilled with fajita and piri piri perfect shake seasoning (hot!!!) pitta bread, salad, celeriac chips, FF natural yogurt

SNACKS; 2x clementines
SYNS; Undecided!! Have saved them up all day to have a treat, will prob end up having 2x alpen lights and a curly wurly though lol :) If i do i will syn the pitta and have the alpens as my HEb, all good :)

Last night i had 2 alpens and a curly wurly so synned the pitta :) all good and no tweaking!!

Today

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; bacon, egg, tomato, mushroom, beans

L; parsnip and ginger soup

T; tuna pasta bake and salad (tuna,pasta,onion,mushrooms,tomatoes,sweetcorn,cottage cheese, philli extra light,low low cheese)

SNACKS; 2x clementines

SYNS; curly wurly=6 pasta bake=5 oil in breakfast=4
Total 15

Feel like such a piggy today! I feel like i have eaten soooo much bad food even though my tea was well over 1/2 a plate of superfree veg. I am well and truly stuffed!

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; egg,bacon medallions,beans,plum tomatoes, mushrooms

L; banana, apple, 2x clementines

T; roast pork, SW roast potatoes and parsnips, broccoli, cauliflower, baby corn, green beans, sprouts, veg mash (carrot swede, butternut squash)

SYNS; Yorki puds =7 gravy=2
Breakfast was in a cafe, i cut all fat off the bacon and used a napkin to get the oil off the egg and mushrooms, but i am allowing 6 syns for the oil, hope thats enough!
Total 15

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, muller light toffee yogurt

L; mushroom omlette, baked beans

T; spag bol (pasta, EL mince, tomatoes, garlic, onion, carrot, mushrooms, courgette, aubergine)

SNACKS; clementine

SYNS; curly wurly=6 extra milk=2 omlette=7 (ate out AGAIN :( checked what was added to the omlette and they said its just egg, mushroom and a spot of oil. Hmmm...dont think a ''spot'' of oil is correct, so using the rest of my syns for that and hoping its enough!!)
Total 15

Weigh in tomorrow, have eaten out a bit this week so only really have estimates of syns. Its sooo hard eating out :(

-2lb This week :D

Not been a good day food wise though. Instead of being i have eaten alot of rubbish :( :break_diet:And i am actually writing this, feeling guilty and eating a bag of monster munch :( :(
GET A GRIP WOMAN!!!!

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; cherry FF activia yog

L; parsnip and ginger soup, apple

T; cod in butter sauce, broccoli, baby corn, green beans, mashed potato, veg mash (carrots,swede,butternut squash)

SYNS; cod in butter=3 2x pink and whites=5 monster munch=5.5 kinder bueno=12 CAKE=lots and lots :(

Total 25.5 not including the cake!
It was lovely though!

HEa; 350ml skimmed milk
HEb; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, muller toffee yogurt

L; roasted butternut squash soup (ate out again, but the soup was free!)

T; spag bol (EL beef mince, tomatoes, aubergine, courgette, carrot, mushroom, onion, garlic, herbs, pasta)

SNACKS; clementine

SYNS; alpen light=3 starbucks tall skim milk latte=5?? chunk of wholemeal bread with soup=7
Total 15

Now i have just got to try and resist the chocolate cake that my sister in law is bringing over for me!
Why people who know i am trying to lose weight feel the need to FEED ME i am not sure :( But if i can resist i am sure that hubby and the kids will devour it nicely tomorrow!
I WILL RESIST I WILL RESIST I WILL RESIST!!!!!!!!

Well, i resisted the chocolate cake, but only untill the following day :(

Yesterday=

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; bacon medallions, egg, baked beans, mushrooms, plum tomatoes

L; slice of cake

T; chilli con carne ( passata,tomatoes,mushrooms,onion, garlic, courgette, paprika,chilli powder,cinnamon,cumin,kidney beans,natural yogurt, rice

SYNS; cake 15

Today=

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; big banana

L; winter veg soup (pearl barley,carrots,leeks,parsnip,celery,tomato puree,chicken stock)

T; WW sausages, SW roast potatoes,cauliflower,baby corn,green beans,carrots

SYNS; Curly wurly=6 skinny latte=5 gravy=2 sausages=2
Total 15

Im not synning the tomato puree in the soup as it was 2tbsp in the whole batch and it made 5 portions!

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana

L; omlett, mushrooms, bacon medallions, plum tomatoes

T; grilled pork, baby corn, green beans, romanesco cauliflower, veg mash (carrot,swede,butternut squash,sweet potato)

SYNS;
Butter bud=0.5 Gravy=2 Yorki puds=4 Weetabix toffee oaty bars=8 Extra milk=1
TOTAL 15.5...oops!

Loved looking through your food diaries!

I do EE everyday too and Syns aside, I can relate to pretty much everything else you are eating! ;)

I'm finding I'm actually struggling to use my syns up each day, but I make a point of having at least 6. Usually end the day with a Cadbury Highlights hot choc (2 syns) and 4 rich tea finger biscuits (4 syns)

My personal "weakness" at the moment is stir-fry veg (courgettes, mushrooms, mangetout, chillis, baby corn, pepper, loads of beansprouts) cooked in a couple of sprays of frylight. Occasionally I'll have a nest of dried egg noodles with them too. Nom nom nom....:eek:

Keep up the good work!
x

Stir frys are my fave! I haven't had one for a while though! I love extra easy, it fits in so well with life in general!

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana

L; baked potato, tuna mayo, sweetcorn, salad

T; chilli con carne, rice

SYNS; Bit of a messed up day :( Lunch was in town so need to syn the mayo in the tuna, and tea was at my nephews party so the chilli will have a few syns for oil and i had 3 jelly sweets, 2 pringles and a teeny slice of cake! Dont think i did too bad but i'm sure the cake will have put me over my syns for today! I cant even work out how many syns i used so just gonna forget it and move on :) I walked for 2 hours today to town and back so hope that helps a little and saves me from sabotaging weigh in on friday

HEa; 350ml skimmed milk
HEb; 2x alpen lights

B; apple, clementine

L; mushroom and bacon omlette, plum tomatoes

T; cod in butter sauce, cauliflower, green beans, baby corn, carrots, mixed veg mash (potato, sweet potato, swede, BNS, carrots)

SYNS; cod in butter=3 curly wurly=6 alpen light=3 cappucino=3
Total 15

Also walked to town and back again today :) And im going swimming later! Havent been swimming for two years! Weigh in tomorrow, and aside from friday the week has not been too bad!

Last edited:
-2lb this week :)

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; omlette with bacon and mushrooms, plum tomatoes

L; clementine (late breakfast so really wasn't hungry)

T; roast chicken, SW chips, salad

SYNS; 2x weetabix oaty bars=8 mcflurry=16!!!!!!!! It has been soooo hot and we decided after tea to treat the kids to one, and of course i just could not say no!
Total 24

HEa; 175ml skimmed milk/21g low cheese
HEb; 2x alpen lights

B; apple

L; cottage pie (EL beef mince, carrot, celery, onion,) topped with veg mash (swede,parsnip,carrot,sweet potato,BNS) romanesco cauliflower,green beans,sprouts,baby corn. Sw roast potatoes, SW roast parsnips :) FEAST OR WHAT!!! lol

T; home made tomato sauce (passata,chopped tomatoes,fresh tomatoes,carrot,celery,onion,garlic,herbs) pasta

SNACKS; 2x clementines

SYNS; weetabix oaty bar=4 yorki pud=5 curly wurly=6
Total 15

Back