EE every day

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk (all in coffee :) )

HEB; 2x wholemeal bread (400g loaf)

B; banana, muller toffee yog (morrisons 12 for £3 :D)

L; soup (parsnip, potato, swede, carrots, butternut squash, celery, onion, garlic, ginger, milk) + 2x bread (heb)

T; will be having....roast chicken, SW roast potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, baby corn, cabbage, sprouts.

SNACKS; 2x clementines

SYNS; milk=1 butter=2 gravy=2 3x alpen lights=9 banana muller=1
Total=15

Got a good hour and a half walk in today too. In the bl00dy rain but hey, whats a bit of water if it helps weigh in on friday!!
Gonna be pigging out after tea :D Banana muller and alpen for pudding and 2 clementines and 2 alpens with a coffee while watching big brother later tonight!
I have tea about 4.30 so am starving by 10pm!! :family2: Its the kids fault! They go to bed about 6-6.30 so have to do tea early!

Food looking good :) I'll need to get to Morrisons for the Muller deal - I only buy them when they are on offer :) I have dinner quite early too and always get the munchies around 10pm - that's my danger time. Gonna have an early night tonight though which helps :) Think that's why I had a good loss last week - no late evening snacking!

Its a great offer! I always end up missing the offers so stocked up as the kids love em too! I cant wait for BB to finish so i can start going to bed early ha ha :) Got into a routine of BB, coffee and alpens! Wow my evenings are exciting ain't they! xx

Not sure my syns total will be accurate today but hey ho. Its not been a bad day :)

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, muller toffee yog

L; curried veg soup (squash, parsnip, swede, potato, apple, raisins, curry powder) (homemade-cafe) and a big bite of wholemeal bread.

T; spag bol, (el beef mince, tomatoes, pasatta, onion, garlic, carrots, mushrooms, aubergine, courgette) Butternut squash wedges, small ammount of pasta.

SNACKS;......

SYNS; 2x alpen lights=6 cheese=4
Here comes the trouble......The soup had apple and raisins in it. Not very much, 2 apples and a 'handful' of raisins in the whole batch of about 30 servings! But i have noooo idea how to syn them. I also had a bite of my mums bread, gonna say =5 syns and hope thats ok.
Total=15

Had 4 alpens today :eek: better get glugging some water i think! Finding them totaly yummy at the mo, prefer them to real choccy bars!!!
Also walked for over 2 hours today :)

Well done on all the walking :) I think 5 syns would cover the bite of bread and raisins!

Hope so :) Its soo hard adding up when you eat out. Im sure the cafe staff think im bonkers lol. Always go to the same place as its a health food shop. Used to have a fresh baked cheese scone with 4 lil packs of butter, now have the soup...but only when its low syn ha ha ha x

I am really impressed with your weight loss stats chun-ky, I wish I had such regular losses, also was reading your food diaries and am going to do quite a bit of copying because it is obviously working very well for you. I haven't tried the alpen bars yet-is it the alpen light that you buy and am I right in thinking that it is 2 for HEXB? I have just gone onto 2 weetabix for HEXB because I was eating porridge and I suspect I was probably having over which probably didn't help my weight loss.

loving your food diaries and your losses. I wish i could get a bit more exercise in and looks like all your walking is paying off.
x

I am really impressed with your weight loss stats chun-ky, I wish I had such regular losses, also was reading your food diaries and am going to do quite a bit of copying because it is obviously working very well for you. I haven't tried the alpen bars yet-is it the alpen light that you buy and am I right in thinking that it is 2 for HEXB? I have just gone onto 2 weetabix for HEXB because I was eating porridge and I suspect I was probably having over which probably didn't help my weight loss.

Yeah it is the alpen lights i get, 2 for a HEB :) I am addicted to them dipped in a cup of coffee! I try and have other things as a HEB but end up still having alpens as i love them lol. Copy away :) I am really happy with my losses, i end up having a few naughty things on a friday :eek: But think i am good enough in the week and eat the right things to cancel it out :D Good luck with your journey x

loving your food diaries and your losses. I wish i could get a bit more exercise in and looks like all your walking is paying off.
x

I think the walking is helping massively :D It also stops me being anywhere near the kitchen cupboards for a few hours a day LOL xx

Another good day :) Weigh in tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed i have made up a bit for the weekend!

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; 2x bananas

L; veg soup (BNS, parsnip, potato, celery, carrot, swede, onion, garlic, ginger, milk) ritz crackers

T; spag bol (EL mince beef, tomatoes, passata, onion, garlic, carrot, aubergine, courgette, mushrooms, spicy itallian herbs) BNS wedges, small amount of pasta

SNACKS;......

SYNS; cheese=4 alpen light=3 ritz crackers=4 extra milk=4
Total 15

Another 2 hours of walking today :D Resisted a cake and a crunchie bar :clap:

Good luck for tomorrow - you'll get a loss no probs :)

Thanks hun you too :)
Hoping for a little loss, had a sneaky weigh in today and 1lb down since last week. No idea what the scales will say tomorrow though.
Got a baaaddd day coming up on sat. My lil boy is turning 6 and wants a chinese for his birthday tea! LOL. And my sis has made him an amazing tank cake that i will defo be tucking into :)

Attachments

• 306389_2396591708797_1071099534_2713714_285749604_n[1].jpg
    306389_2396591708797_1071099534_2713714_285749604_n[1].jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 40
Scales looking good :)

WOW!! That cake is soooo cool, your sis is very talented! I want one lol

Life is for living, enjoy Sat and cut back rest of week :)

-1lb :) Happy with that after having a pig out last fri and sat!! Been good today, saving up for chinese and birthday cake :) I know i can get the chinese within syns....think the cake will just be an additional extra :) But gotta try not to go too overboard, really want to shift this 9lb!!!

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, muller toffee yog (12 for £3 in tesco now too :) )

L; MISSED!!! Was having my hair done :(

T; BIG TEA, STARVING AFTER NO LUNCH!!
chicken breast with BBQ seasoning, SW chips, peas and sweetcorn (oops no superfree)

SNACKS; 2x clementines

SYNS; 2 alpens=6 BBQ seasoning=2 extra milk=2 snack a jacks=5
Total 15

Pretty pleased with today :) Thought skipping lunch would have me fridge raiding! But a few extra coffee's and some alpens kept me on track :)

Well done your loss, that cake looks amazing.... Hope your little boy has a fab day, a scrummy Chinese and a huge slice of cake to top if off :D
I made a Thomas the Tank engine cake when my son was 2 ( now 15!!) and it took me 9 hours to assemble and ice but totally worth it as he still has the pics and talks about it now so I know your son will be one happy little boy.
Have a great weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well what a lovely day :) One very happy 6yr old...and one very stuffed mummy!

Obviously not a great food day lol, but really enjoyed it!

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB;.....no room.....

B; toffee muller yog (no superfree :( )

L; egg, bacon, mushrooms, plum tomatoes

T; chinese...tried to make good choices, but it didn't really go to plan lol.
chicken chow mein & beef in black bean divided between 3 people, big spoon of fried rice, chips, prawn crackers, sesame prawn toast.

SNACKS;...........

SYNS; chinese and a huge slice of yummy birthday cake :)
Total lots and lots!!!

Back on plan tomorrow and will be going for a walk come rain or shine :)

Glad you and your wee boy had a good time :) what was his face like when he saw his cake? Bet he loved it!

Back