Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

:wow: 26lbs in 4 weeks is amazing... well done you x

Good loss, and yes, no reason not to lose on add a meal week - plus the benefit of the following week usually being a bigger loss!
Bren xx

Well done! Have to agree, the cambridge choc milkshake is so yum u wouldnt think it was diet milkshake! Once my packs are done im thinking of switchin back too....got 2 months supply left so mid october i reckon. I kind of miss the counselling bit....i like being weighed by a third party lol....someon other than just me!

Thanks guys :)

I totally agree babystar! I'm switching mid-October (when my BMI is under 40 so I don't need the doc to sign the form) x

Thats a better idea Gem, i might wait til my BMI is under 40 too (hopefully will be by then lol)

Star, i'll still be posting on here regardless...wont be switching to the CD forum xxx

and i will still be here lol

i will still be here

well done on your loss Elvira x

Just made a stir-fry of chicken, broccoli and cauliflower with soy sauce. I have always hated cauliflower but I really enjoyed it.

I feel stuffed though and still need to fit in my last shake and my fruit and dairy allowance. This add a meal week is really not my cup of tea. I just want the simplicity of TS back! Roll on Monday!

You sound just like I did on my first couple of add a meal weeks - fitting it all in was the hardest thing.
Bren xx

There just don't seem to be enough hours in the day!!!

Today I feel rotten. The thought of eating anything solid is making my stomach churn. I'm sticking with tuna tonight and an apple as it's about the only thing that I feel I could eat without being ill. I don't know what's brought this on. Perhaps it's all that broccoli! A shock to the system no doubt!!!

I really want this week to be over :cry:

Its strange isnt it, we struggle for years to diet, and want food. But after so long on shakes, soups etc, the AAM week seems to be tough for people. Its a good thing tho, cos it will be easier for you to get back on to TS next week. xxx

Yeah you are right there. I could easily get back on TS right now! xxx

Funnily enough 3 hours of ironing has not made me feel any better :mad:

Me too. My right arm is killing me!!! Oh well, must have burnt off some calories!!!

I have settled for some tuna tonight. I can't really stomach anything else. Had two shakes and a bar as well so still got all my packs in. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better x

Back