Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

I'm 1lb off loosing 5st and it's only the last couple of weeks that i've had comments about looking good (again i'm tall, 6ft). Makes me feel good but then i think how can i look good when i still have to loose 9st.

its weird but i think the lighter you get the more obvious it is when you lose weight, like i went from 15st to 13st a few years back and people couldn't believe the difference! if i lost 2st now it'd be a drop in the ocean, booo x

also well done on being 1lb off of 5st, thats absolutely amazing x

Oh my God! If anyone is struggling to see a change in them, definitely take some photos!!!

I just took some to compare with my before photos and boy can I see a difference!!!

I also know why I can't quite get in the 22s. My thighs are too big! I haven't lost much off them so I think I will start doing some squats or lunges each day. I tried a pair of size 22 jeans on today and they would have fitted perfectly if I could have pulled them up another inch. Sadly my thighs wouldn't allow it. Soon!!!

I have attached my photos :D x

Attachments

• Comparison - Start and Week 7 - 2st 9lbs lost.jpg
    Comparison - Start and Week 7 - 2st 9lbs lost.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 92
  • Comparison - Start and Week 7 - 2st 9lbs lost - side.jpg
    Comparison - Start and Week 7 - 2st 9lbs lost - side.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 100
What a difference, well done!

you look fabulous!! xx

Well done, there is a definate difference! :D

Wow elvira you can really notice a difference i think your weight is falling off from the top first like me so in no time youll be able to get into them trousers. Keep going

I really should take a couple of photos, i would have to master the art of taking them myself first though as i refuse to get behind a camera with someone else taking them!

Big difference in your photos, keep up the good work :)

i bought a new camera online 2 night ago, when it arrives i'll get some photos on the go methinks...not been brave enough to share my mug with minis yet!!

You can definitely see the difference.

I take photos every 4 weeks. Although I cant really see the difference in them each time when I compare them to my very first pictures I can see a massive difference.

Jo

Wow there is such a difference. You are a different shape, and it's massively noticeable in your arms and legs. Well done you:)

Back