Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

I should have a BMI of under 40 from next week as well. Never thought Id see the day I long to be obese but really looking forward to it, lol.

Does this mean that we are going to be losing you to the CD board?

Hopefully i'll be joining you both next week in getting bmi below 40 :)

Of course we'll have you, we're not letting you go ha ha :)

Good luck with the flat/job huntung and well done on your losses - fab-u-lous

xxx

Vital Statistics...

Thanks Toots, JoanneM and kas getting slimmer :p
I have just been taking down my measurements and comparing them to when I started the diet:
BUST: was 51ins, now 46ins = 5ins lost
UNDER-BUST: was 44ins, now 38ins = 6ins lost
WAIST: was 47ins, now 43ins = 4ins lost
HIPS: was 60ins, now 54ins = 6ins lost
THIGH: was 35ins, now 31ins = 8ins lost (4ins lost from both)
ARM: was 18ins, now 17ins = 2ins lost (1in lost from both)
So, in total, I have lost a whopping 31 INCHES from my vitals!!! Not bad for 8 weeks work :talk017:
Still not in those size 22 jeans due to my thunder thighs but it’s okay. I will get there.
Also, according to my measurements and the Evans size guide, I’m a size 20 on top, a size 22 round my waist and a 26 on my hips!!! I have never been a size 26 so I’m ignoring that one. The other two sound about right though.
I’M SO OUT OF PROPORTION!!! :sigh:

Oh hun you'll get into those 22 jeans soon, thats amazing inch loss :)

I'm 5.5st down since January and according to my belt have lost 10 inches from my waist. I didn't take starting measurements though reading your should have as great motivation.

Last edited:
31 inches!! amazing!! x

well done elvira i totally forgot to do my measurements b4 starting now i guess its not worth it 4 weeks in

Well done Elvira.

I must admit whenever I need some extre motivation I have a look at my inch loss as well. Always good for a boost.

Thanks everyone!

I always try to wait at least 4 weeks to do a comparison photo or measurements so I get a big surprise :D x

Brilliant you are doing so well -they will be shocked when you go back to Uni!

have you tried atkins bars?

If I could afford to buy just chocolate shakes and bars instead of the multi-pack with the dreaded strawberry shake, I would stay on Exante. But Cambridge is marginally cheaper for me as I need the bars for when I am at uni during the days.

i used to use the atkins morning bars when i ran out of cd ones. They used to be 5 for a fiver 2 years ago. They had cappichino nut ones which i found yummy

I haven't angie-bum but I try not to mix diets (don't know why really, probably just because I am a freak :p).

I've been thinking I am really looking forward to going back to CD anyway because weighing in with someone each week again will be a welcome kick up the bum! x

That's brilliant, Elvira - and it makes really interesting reading. I've only been measuring bust, waist and hips so think I might add a few more to my list. :)

Wow Elvira that's amazing!! I'm another one that didn't take measurements but i wish i had now! I definitely will do some now even though I'm in week 7 as I still have 4-5 stone left to lose after all ha ha!
Helen
X

Thanks Toots, JoanneM and kas getting slimmer :p
I have just been taking down my measurements and comparing them to when I started the diet:
BUST: was 51ins, now 46ins = 5ins lost
UNDER-BUST: was 44ins, now 38ins = 6ins lost
WAIST: was 47ins, now 43ins = 4ins lost
HIPS: was 60ins, now 54ins = 6ins lost
THIGH: was 35ins, now 31ins = 8ins lost (4ins lost from both)
ARM: was 18ins, now 17ins = 2ins lost (1in lost from both)
So, in total, I have lost a whopping 31 INCHES from my vitals!!! Not bad for 8 weeks work :talk017:
Still not in those size 22 jeans due to my thunder thighs but it’s okay. I will get there.
Also, according to my measurements and the Evans size guide, I’m a size 20 on top, a size 22 round my waist and a 26 on my hips!!! I have never been a size 26 so I’m ignoring that one. The other two sound about right though.
I’M SO OUT OF PROPORTION!!! :sigh:

Bliddy Nora - that's impressive

Go you :party0011:

xxx

Back