Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

Having a good week this week diet wise. Feeling positive about a good loss on Monday.

I WILL HIT THE 3ST MARK AND BE IN THE 18s!!!!

Woop woop cha cha cha!

Lighter lady entering the building woop woop:p

5lbs off this week!!!

I'm ecstatic!!! Another 5lbs gone! I am over 3st down, in the 18s AND I am exactly a third of the way through my weight loss journey now! FABbAROONEY!!!

well done!! you have done SO well, i am super jealous and hope i can do as well as you :)

Fantastic! Well done.

Thanks everyone!!! I also have my dreaded size 22 jeans on. I'm trying to stretch them a bit as they are too tight on the thighs and they are brand new. The fit perfectly everywhere else! So I think for the most part I am a size 22 except for my thighs.

I've developed a routine of lunges and squats to try and tone them up a bit. Has anyone ever used a ThighMaster??? Do they work??? x

maybe undertake some light biking! that soon tones up your legs. or swim! x

Am so impressed at how well you're doing Elvira, you started just after me (I only did it for a month prior to my holiday). Well done.

Am now going to read the other threads on here, as looking to do exante again very soon.

Thanks everyone :)

colly strings my bum is too big for cycling right now haha! seriously though, cycling = pain right now :sigh:

your bum always hurts when you start cycling!! but you get used to it. i'd really recommend swimming though, even if for half an hour 3 times a week, you'll notice a big difference x

I know but it's not muscle ache it's just big bum, small seat syndrome :p I can't swim and I don't really have the confidence to be seen in a public pool at the moment :(

Hi Elvira
i have just read through your diary, it is amazing how well you have done, you must be so proud of yourself.
I was just going to add that i wear ankle weights all day long under my jeans, nobody knows they are there and my legs are getting a mini workout whenever i am walking, i even wear them around the house, I do think they are working as i have lost 7 inches off of my hips and only 5 off of my waist.
Wishing you well on your weightloss
cable.

Thanks guys!

Oooh I will check out ankle weights, thanks cable!

I'm so happy because:

I GOT OUT OF THE BATH NORMALLY!!!

I didn’t have to do the ‘rolling onto your front and climbing onto your knees’ manoeuvre!!!

I mean sure, I could have been more graceful, but I got out in a normal fashion!!!

I’m so happy! Losing weight brings so many surprising improvements to your quality of life. Never again will I have problems getting out of the bath.

Until I’m old.

Wonderful weight loss..........btw I still get out of the bath on one knee.........I'm either old LOL or prob harks back to when I broke my leg. I love the fact you need more water to fill the bath!!

Back