Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

I now have that Disney song stuck in my head lol. On the subject of swimming a few of the community pools in Swansea have a ladies only session and all shapes and sizes attend.
Are in Swansea Uni or Metropolitan? My neice is studying for a BEd at Metropolitan.

Ooh I'll have to remember that.

I'm at Swansea Uni just going into my 2nd year of a BA in Egyptology. I moved all the way from Norfolk to come here and I live here permanently now. Well until I decide to move again. Want to do an MA so will be here another 3 years at least :D

Fantastic weight loss - again. You make it look so easy. :)

Thanks guys!

I'm in pain today. I've somehow trapped a nerve in my neck or shoulder and I can't turn my head to the right or very far to the left without excruciating pain. :cry:

Ooh I'll have to remember that.

I'm at Swansea Uni just going into my 2nd year of a BA in Egyptology. I moved all the way from Norfolk to come here and I live here permanently now. Well until I decide to move again. Want to do an MA so will be here another 3 years at least :D

Oh wow - how interesting. Wish I'd had the guts to study archaeology or Egyptology instead of safe and steady business type degree..

Hope you're feeling better soon
xxxx

Thanks Toots!!!

Well this weight loss lark is very inconvenient at times!!! I bought a lovely pink bandeau dress last week ready for a night out on 30th. Tried it on again tonight and now it's too big!!! So I have made an appointment to take it to be taken in on Sunday. £7.20 so not too bad but this could get expensive :p

Is your wallet too small for your fifties ;):p???!!!

Great stuff - of all the things to cause you extra expense this has gotta be the best

xxxxx

Maybe you should fit a few sewing lessons in between your hieroglyphics lessons ;)

xxx

What a great feeling though huh? I wish somethings were starting to feel big...sooo looking forward to that :)

almost out of the 40s bmi!! fab work x

Back