Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

I'm gonna guess the lack of shake is why you're hungry! How's the light headedness?

That's good then :)

I had a headache earlier and my face was burning, so I reckon if I was out of ketosis, I'm going back in now.

I'm waiting for my OH to come hone from work - he finishes at midnight. Normally I'd have stuffed my face in front of the tv but tonight I've stuck to 100% and I'm watching random episodes of Biggest Loser USA. This show literally makes me want to get up and workout! Tomorrow I'm starting on my treadmill. I'm going to use it Mon-Fri and even if it's just walking on it, it's more than I do now!

Feeling very positive! Xx

WI for Week 1

I just stepped on the scales, after much psyching myself up because I was convinced I'd be disappointed, and...

I'VE LOST A WHOLE STONE!!! :eek:

That's my personal record. I just can't believe it! I'm so happy! :D

Fantastic loss, a stone amazing! You are doing really well and you will be the belle of the graduation xx

OMG that's amazing! Massive well done

And onto Week 2!

I am so proud that I have managed a whole week 100%! I haven't been able to do that for so long. It's an amazing feeling, and to have lost a stone is an amazing bonus!

I know this week is going to fly by as I'm home all week, working all weekend and then I go back to uni on Monday. I can't wait. It's just what I need to keep my weekdays busy. I have a very full schedule, with the private study I've scheduled myself, so I should be able to get through the days without even thinking about food!

My jeans are already feeling loose - yay! :D

My new sports bra just arrived and boy, it is tight around my back! XL, my bottom!!! Anyway, it's fine and will give me something to monitor to gage how many inches I'm losing around my bust.

I've switched the heating off, and as soon as the room cools down, I'm going to stick the Biggest Loser on and get on the treadmill. I think I'll walk to begin with and maybe break into a jog for a while, just to see how long I can go for. I'm nowhere near fit enough to try one of the built-in programmes yet. Last time I tried, I nearly fell off the damned thing!!!

:whacky068:

Well done on an amazing first week:D:clap:

A stone off is fantastic! But sticking to it is the hard part and you have done brilliantly:D You really sound so motivated and positive, I have no doubt you'll get there for your graduation:D:character00115::553:

Thanks so much, loved-up! It's so motivating to have support xxx

Just done 20 minutes brisk walking on the treadmill, and then some hand-held weights. I was sweating and my heart-rate was up so it must have done some good!

Today is an epic day - I just got my 4,000 word essay mark back, and I got 92%!!! So chuffed!!! I'm well on track to graduating with a first :wee:

I'm so proud because I put weeks of research into that, and spent about 4 days writing it.

:thankyouthankyou:

Congratulations on the essay! Wow that's brilliant, my fingers are tightly crossed that you get the 1st you deserve:D

That's AMAZING well done Gem!! Seems like both of us have had pretty good days!

Now that's what I call a good day! A stone lost AND 92% on an essay, my god girl! lol Well done!!!! x

Day 9

Thanks guys!

I can't believe I am on day 9 already. I'm pretty sure I'm back in ketosis (if I was ever even out of it), as I'm f-f-f-freezing! I can't wait to weigh in again on Tuesday. It's the highlight of my week now. Hoping for at least 4lbs to get out of the 20s!!! :eek:

I think a 4lb loss is definitely doable for the second week x

Back