Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

Did you manage to stay away from the kitchen? And sort things out with the boy?

I'm good now. It was all sorted quickly, as always. Our disagreements are never serious, and always over quickly. Still 100%! I have my bar left so I will be enjoying that later while watching tv! xx

Well done keeping to it! I've just been in to the kitchen to get my prawns out of the freezer and my mum made potato bacon pancakes for dinner and there's one left over. Was so so hard not to eat it!

But you resisted?

Just had another mark back - group project so it was held back a bit by my other group members who didn't really pull their weight. I got 74% though, so that's another first. :D I can't complain about that!

I did, until I went back in...

Well done, you're well on your way to a first!

Oh no lol! Oh well, I'm sure it won't do any harm. A little bit of what you fancy does you good, and all that!

Thank you - I guess I'm a little disappointed because that project could have been so much better if the others pulled their weight. I put my all into it! But it's a first nonetheless. I'll keep my happy on :D xx

Worked out I'm only 50 over for today (ish) and I burned 750 through exercise, so I should be alright.

That's the thing I hate about group work, you can only guarantee your own effort so if you're in a good group then that's great but if you're not, then it's really not.

Day 11

I'm so proud! 11 days!

My friend texted me this morning - she has just started Exante and was trying to convince me to buy some low carb VLCD meals she had found, Slim and Save or something, saying that we could have them in the evening instead of an Exante pack. Normally I would have thought "Great! I can eat!" but I didn't think that. I declined and stated that I wanted to stay 100% for as long as possible, they would knock me out of ketosis, and I probably wouldn't like them anyway.

Super proud! Really think my attitude is changing :D

That's the thing I hate about group work, you can only guarantee your own effort so if you're in a good group then that's great but if you're not, then it's really not.

The other two got their marks back - one got 74, the same as me. She did put a fair amount of work in, but the lecturer said a lot of her work was taken verbatim from the textbooks! So I don't think she should have gotten that mark really. The other girl who did very, very little got 68. So there is some justice I suppose :sigh:

Hi elvira, I do love reading your diary!

Firstly (no pun intended;)) congrats on still being on track for your first:D and well done on resisting the urge to eat, I think this diet is so helpful for being able to take a step back and understand how/when/why we eat, I have found it quite an eye opener!

I love your ideas for maintaining, especially the salsa dancing, I think it's such a good sign you're thinking long-term, I am too and I have to admit that of all the diets I've done this is the first time I've really been prepared to put the effort in afterwards. I think the key to it all is just finding what works for you, all diets and exercise plans work- but if you can't stick to them they'e not much use:eek: You sound like you know what's going to work for your lifestyle and that's half the battle:D

I hope you get your stone off soon to take you below bmi 40, that will be such a fantastic achievement (I'm a while away from that yet as I'm such a shorta**e lol)

xxxx

Hi elvira, I do love reading your diary!

Firstly (no pun intended;)) congrats on still being on track for your first:D and well done on resisting the urge to eat, I think this diet is so helpful for being able to take a step back and understand how/when/why we eat, I have found it quite an eye opener!

I love your ideas for maintaining, especially the salsa dancing, I think it's such a good sign you're thinking long-term, I am too and I have to admit that of all the diets I've done this is the first time I've really been prepared to put the effort in afterwards. I think the key to it all is just finding what works for you, all diets and exercise plans work- but if you can't stick to them they'e not much use:eek: You sound like you know what's going to work for your lifestyle and that's half the battle:D

I hope you get your stone off soon to take you below bmi 40, that will be such a fantastic achievement (I'm a while away from that yet as I'm such a shorta**e lol)

xxxx

Aww thanks hun! I'm just happy that someone takes the time to read it and comment! It's so motivating, so thank you :) xx

I've just bought H2B the best Valentine's gift EVER. I'm so excited to give it to him! I won't say what it is on here, because I don't want him to find out what it is, but it's ACES!!! :D

I think you should message me and tell me!

I'm really not wanting to go to work tomorrow and Sunday. In fact, I never want to go to that place. I really wish I could find a better job. It's mind-numbing in that place (I work at Primark). I need to use my brain, otherwise I get so bored. And it's so dead there at the moment. We're all just moping about with nothing to do. CRAP!!! :mad:

I really feel for you, I always hated retail jobs and rarely lasted very long at them! I take it you're looking for something else while you're there?

I am but there's nothing about. I've been here 9 months now. I'm just sick of the endless slog and getting no thanks for it.

Sweating and dizzy again today, even though the air con is on. As soon as I walked down the stairs to the shopfloor, I felt faint. Makes me wonder if it's possibly anxiety related or something? I hadn't even done any work at that point! It was the same last week too :(

Is it the lighting in the place? Are you having headaches with your dizziness?

Hmm strange. Have you ever suffered from anxiety before?

Is it the lighting in the place? Are you having headaches with your dizziness?

I'm not sure, nursetubs, as I've never had a problem before - not even in the summer. No, I haven't had any headaches xx

Hmm strange. Have you ever suffered from anxiety before?

Not that I know of. I really don't know what it could be - it just seems odd that I'm getting so hot and sweating so badly, even though I'm in ketosis and freezing my butt off all of the rest of the time. It just seems odd that the dizziness starts as soon as I make my way down to start work. It's really bad for about 4 hours and then it subsides.

And no, I'm not preggers before anyone suggests it :p

I really don't know what to suggest. Maybe next week try working solution for the weekend and if that doesn't help, have a word with the doctor?

Back