Ella Belle's SF Diary

Week 6 Day 5

B - 1/2 banana
L - crumpets, beans, egg
D - roast chicken, tex mex beans, salad, potato
S - yogurt and jelly

Exercise - Shred level 1&2&3, 4mile walk

Weeklies - 0/49

I feel really annoyed that I had the lunch that I had, I had planned on a salad but at the last minute changed my mind. The thing is that I have this theory that heavy foods make me lose less so having beans at two meals today makes me mad with myself. Anyway, I feel very close to having some biscuits...I will keep trying to resist though.

I did all three levels of Shred today...found it tough!!!

Ella Belle said:
Week 6 Day 5

B - 1/2 banana
L - crumpets, beans, egg
D - roast chicken, tex mex beans, salad, potato
S - yogurt and jelly

Exercise - Shred level 1&2&3, 4mile walk

Weeklies - 0/49

I feel really annoyed that I had the lunch that I had, I had planned on a salad but at the last minute changed my mind. The thing is that I have this theory that heavy foods make me lose less so having beans at two meals today makes me mad with myself. Anyway, I feel very close to having some biscuits...I will keep trying to resist though.

I did all three levels of Shred today...found it tough!!!

That must b tough doing all 3 lvs of the shred! Ur doing so well, I wouldn't worry about not having what was planned, it's all on track so u may as well have something u fancie!

Well done on completing the shred that's fab and all the other exercise!

Although my eating habits are better than they were previously with meals I can still snack endlessly on junk giving the chance :-/ x

Well, that's annoying..I just wrote a big post and when it went to post it disappeared...probably for the best..it was mostly pure drivel!!

I HATE it when that happens. Really annoying.

I wouldn't worry too much about the crumpet, eggs and beans. Its an on plan lunch, and with all the exercise you do I don't think having the odd more substantial meal would hurt at all.

Aaaagggghhhh...I've hurt my foot :( I feel like crying. I'm going to ice it, I'm sure it will be better tomorrow (positive thinking!!)

Week 6 Day 6

B - shredded wheat
S - yogurt & kiwi
L - chicken, tex mex bean, salad, pear
D - spicy veg, chicken, egg
S - jelly

Exercise - 4mile treadmill jog

What did you do to your foot?
Hope it feels better!!

4miles is a good burn too! Well done! X

Oh no what happened? Is it any better yet?

I don't know how it happened, I think I might have sprained the bottom of it or something, I've iced it, taken anti inflammatories and have put arnica on it do hopefully it'll settle down. I've got to do an hour in the morning because I'm babysitting tomorrow night...I'll do some low impact stuff I think....weigh in tomorrow ...then yummy lasagne and garlic bread...can't wait :)

Ella Belle said:
I don't know how it happened, I think I might have sprained the bottom of it or something, I've iced it, taken anti inflammatories and have put arnica on it do hopefully it'll settle down. I've got to do an hour in the morning because I'm babysitting tomorrow night...I'll do some low impact stuff I think....weigh in tomorrow ...then yummy lasagne and garlic bread...can't wait :)

Good luck! Be careful with the exercise! I'm babysitting Tomo night too!!

Sorry to hear about your foot! I hope it is a lot better by tomorrow! Good luck for wi and yum to lasagne and garlic bread :0)

My stooopid foot :( I got up early this morning and my foot felt so much better, I was delighted. I did Davina Aerobic fit and Kick fit and it still felt fine but then I went for a very gentle walk with the dog and now it's sore again..I think I'll cut it off and buy a new one :)

Plus...no milk for my shredded wheat..shredded wheat and yogurt...mmmmmmmmaybe not so nice! :p

Thanks Daisy...I was just logging on to say that when I weigh tonight I will (hopefully-fingers crossed) be into the 11's...and I am very excited about it. Somehow it doesn't seem so difficult in my brain to be moving through the 11's as oppose to the 12's. Please Cinderella (I 'pray' to her sometime as I don't believe in other deities') help me to never ever ever be in the 12's again. The only excuse would be if I was pregnant but even then I will only allow it at the end of the pregnancy if I'm carrying triplets!!! :p

Woo to being in the 11s tonight :0) exciting times! I was more in a rush to get to the 11s then the 12s(started off in the 13s) If praying helps then its all good in my books :0),hehe bout triplets ;0)

I'm sorry uve had a bad morning, hopefully u will have something to smile about at Wi! This is ur first wk of not being so worried! Should b good! 0 weeklies!!!!

I hope ur foot feels better soon! I would rest it as much as u can

Ouch, sorry to hear about foot. Strange how it was ok for workouts but not for walk which you would have thought would put less strain on it.

Hope weigh in goes well, would be very exciting to be in the 11s. I would be overjoyed to get into the 12s! Have you got any post weigh in treats planned? Food or non-food. It would be good to mark it somehow if you did get into 11s.

Back