Em_Butterfly's CD Diary

Welcome back Em and well done on your loss!!

Thank you! :) x

Wel done on that loss its fantastic
you are not the only one that doesnt like the soups
in fact if I am honest I dont like any of it but can tolerate a few of the shakes if I use them half at a time in a cup of decaf coffee :):)

I'm back!

As you can see by my previous posts I've been on the CD bandwagon a few times but now I'm even bigger, even unhappier with my size and finally determined not to be fat forever!

I'm turning 30 early in 2013 and would like to celebrate feeling fabulous!

I'm going on holiday in August do I've got abbott 4 and a half months to shift a fair amount as I know I'm crap at stopping and starting. I reckon I can lose about 5 stone by then based on my previous weight losses so that would put me down to 12 stone 11lbs which would make me a size 14.

I'm not SSing like I have previously, I'm SSing+ as I'm not the young, single whippersnapper I once was and I just know that I would give up if I didn't have something. Plus I know a fair few people who have had exactly the same weight loss on SS+ as people who do SS so I'm hoping the same will be true for me! If I notice it slowing then maybe I will reconsider in order to be small enough to not be shoehorned into a airplane seat come August!

So today is day 1. I have already had a choc terra, slightly gutted as I lived off these previously but my CDC says I can only have one a day and only of I'm not having a bar (which I can't have until wk 3 - that's fine). I used to have two tetras and a bar a day or three tetras a day in the first two weeks :,( not sure if I'll cope without my tetras. HATE powder shakes :( Has anyone else experienced/heard this?

Em x

Could somebody move this thread to the diaries for me? :)

Anybody? X

Thank you!

Day 3 (had to move it back a few days as couldn't stick the powder shakes!)

So far, so good. I'm doing SS+ so on Thurs I had three tetras and lettuce with quorn chicken pieces for dinner and yesterday I had an omelette and a salad with pepper, cucumber and celery. I popped a little balsamic vinegar on top to keep me sane as I've read others do this and it has previously been on the CWP list.

In the past I've really beaten myself up if I strayed from CWP products but I'm being realistic this time and I will have a little balsamic vinegar and Coke Zero just to get through - if I notice this massively slows my loses then I will reconsider at that point. I will also occasionally chew sugar free gum as I did this when I SSed a few years back and it didn't make a difference.

I'm 100% committed and even with the above acknowledgements I can't see how I'll do anything other than lose a fair amount - the calorie intake against the deficit to keep this body going all day is pretty huge!

I feel like I can do this now, I've tried and failed to get back on SS several times so having an evening meal to look forward to is keeping me on track and this is the only way I can do it!

I'm getting through the water - I literally never drank before CWP - I've spent most of my life having maybe one or two glasses of squash per day tops. I find water has an aftertaste which is just...bland! But I'm getting there, I drank 5x 330ml bottles yesterday but looking to do 6 or 7 today.

I'm surviving on tetras but hope to be allowed bars next week! I drink all 3 but I like chocolate the most!

I'm hoping to get from 17 stone 11lbs to about 10 stone so I've got a long way to go :,( so stupid for putting all this weight back on. I'm going on holiday in August so hoping to have got down to the 14s by then if not more! I did lose it quickly on SS so hoping SS+ will be similar!

Hope you're all doing well today? Please share any weightless stories - I can't see anyone's signatures on my phone and needing some inspiration!

Em

Day 4

Well, after a positive start yesterday I was then extremely moody and snappy all afternoon! Lovely! Had my shakes and salmon, scrambled egg and salad for dinner. I realise salmon isn't on the list and your not supposed to have eggs AND meat but it was the only way to stay on track as I was so hungry!!! Still in ketosis so no harm done : ) will be better today!

Got on the scales this morning to have a peek and I'm now 17 stone 2.5 lbs...that would mean a loss of 8.5 lbs in 4 days but I'm not going to get too excited as I want to stick by the weight on my CDC's scales on Weds : ) Pretty chuffed though! At least I know it's coming off!! It would be amazing to get into the 16s within a couple of weeks as I'll then be well on my way for a slimmer summer!

I want to get as much off as possible over the summer term when I'm at work as I think it will be harder once the summer holidays start and routine goes out of the window! There's still 14 weeks including half term and I think I can shift at least 3 stone 7lbs by then, so that would make me 13 stone 9lbs if my scales weighed me right today!! Woo amazing! It is possible I could even get into the 12s by then if I work hard and drink, drink, drink! I would happily do slimming world from that point as I was a size 12 at 12 stone last time I got down that far! Has anybody lost more than 3 stone in 14 weeks? I'm doing SS+ so think I can go beyond the 12 week point? Not sure!

So excited to be slim!

Em

Day 7

So far, so good. Had weigh in today and lost 6.75lbs so pretty happy with that! CDC thinks I can do about the same every week for the first few weeks - really hope so!

Em

Day 9

Wish the day would end!!! Want to go home and sleeeeeeeep! One more hour to go....

Day 10

I had that moment today, my mum said I looked like I'd lost weight and she guessed about a stone! Felt amazing!

Reading Pauline Quirk's book - very inspirational!

X

Day 14

Another 5.75lbs done, extremely pleased! SS+ is definitely for me!

Em

Thank you! How are you getting on?

Thank you NewtoCD, are you having a good week? X

hiya im doing good so far just started my 3rd week on the plan and had my 2nd weigh in yesterday and lost 5lb so have lost a grand total of 1st 4lb in 2 weeks yay xx have you got ,uch to loose hun

laura xx

Hi

Wow that's amazing! Are you doing SS?

Yep, got about 6 stone to lose at least! Long way to go! How about you? How are you finding it?

Back