Em_Butterfly's CD Diary

Day 18

I can't believe I'm already on day 18! It has literally flown by! When I first restarted I kept reading diaries of people who had been doing it a few weeks and I was so looking forward to being at that point - it does get a lot easier when it's routine. That said I've been STARVING all afternoon :p feel ok now but thank goodness for SS+ and eggs! I'm due on so I'm blaming that!

I've got two interviews this week :rolleyes: which is going to be interesting! I'm going to take a salad with me and just say I'm a fussy eater maybe? Not sure the best thing to do! They usually take you to the canteen for carbs, carbs and more carbs and there's noway I'm breaking my ketosis now! So salad it is! Feel quite apprehensive as, although I'm really pleased to be getting interviews, I suck at them! Hopefully I'll have a good result from one of them and then I can treat myself to a chocolate tetra lol :D

Really hoping to hit 1 stone this Weds - that would be amazing for 3 weeks of dieting! I would ideally like to have kicked a good few stone before I go to Vegas at the end of August :flirt2: very excited!

Hope you are all doing ok?

Em

Day 19

Just got on the scales and looks like I've lost a lb so far :( weigh in is Weds. I hope that's not right :(

Em_Butterfly said:
Day 19

Just got on the scales and looks like I've lost a lb so far :( weigh in is Weds. I hope that's not right :(

I keep jumping on the scales it's a bit habit forming !!! You still have 2 days maybe that will change ? Xx

It's a terrible habit isn't it - I can't help myself! I think I'm due on, have mega PMT do that might be why...lol.

How are you getting on?

Em_Butterfly said:
It's a terrible habit isn't it - I can't help myself! I think I'm due on, have mega PMT do that might be why...lol.

How are you getting on?

Changed my WI to Thursday as I ate some chips yesterday like a idiot and have knocked myself out of ketosis ! Sometimes I'm my own worst enemy ! Oh well it's done and I'm back to it today . Moved my WI to see if I could claw back a 1lb at least haha . Been training today and training 3 hours tomorrow so let's see :)
How are u today ? X

Don't worry, we are have blips - it might even make your weight loss higher tomorrow as you go back into ketosis : )

How you doing now?

Em_Butterfly said:
Don't worry, we are have blips - it might even make your weight loss higher tomorrow as you go back into ketosis : )

How you doing now?

I've done great the last few day and back in ketosis , done 3 hours back to back training today run myself ragged I'm soo tired now took kids for haircut and packed cases for Friday made 3 different dinners ( none fir me ) now in bed shattered !!! Will let I know how I do tomorrow .
How are u doing x

Day 24

Sorry for the delayed response! Glad you're back on track : ) hope your still going for it? I lost 4.75lbs this week so over 16lbs off now!

Just had a stuffed pepper with tuna and spring onion - was lush! Tried cottage cheese today but the texture is just grim!! It's TTOTM so feeling peckish - wish I could have cheese on toast lol but I won't - want this fat off!

Em

Day 25

Feeling down today, this is the sort of mood that would lead to binge eating and scoffing carbs like crazy. I've not broken the diet and I won't but just feel so crap. I lost out on a dream job by a whisker this week and it means another year in a place that makes me unhappy. Sorry for the misery! Please feel free to offer me some positivity :,(

:( night

Em_Butterfly said:
Day 25

Feeling down today, this is the sort of mood that would lead to binge eating and scoffing carbs like crazy. I've not broken the diet and I won't but just feel so crap. I lost out on a dream job by a whisker this week and it means another year in a place that makes me unhappy. Sorry for the misery! Please feel free to offer me some positivity :,(

Hello

Oh no so sorry to hear about your job but the positivity I can give you is that you have shown great strength by not letting this lead to a binge, well done you. I expect I have missed you and you gave logged off for the night now but I hope you feel better in the morning xxx

Thank you Willpowerwoman

Feeling a bit better, I won't let it lead to a binge this time! Just wish I could feel happy at work! I'm going to try and focus on the future and improving my skills based on the feedback.

Thank you so much for your comments, really needed someone to be supportive :)

Emx

Em_Butterfly said:
Thank you Willpowerwoman

Feeling a bit better, I won't let it lead to a binge this time! Just wish I could feel happy at work! I'm going to try and focus on the future and improving my skills based on the feedback.

Thank you so much for your comments, really needed someone to be supportive :)

Emx

No problem we all have r bad days and food days on here, I hope you manage to sort out your work :) x

Em_Butterfly said:
Day 25

Hey I'm sorry I never saw this I hope you are feeling a little bit more positive :( how are you doing ? Xxxxx

Hi guys

Feeling a lot better, only lost 1.75lb this week :( quite gutted but looking to next week now :)

Wish I could lose 7lbs a week like some people on here are - do jealous lol! Was really hoping to be in the 12s by August - I think this might be a stretch now...I'm 16 stone 8lbs and I've got about 11 weeks until 2 weeks before my holiday (if that makes sense!?) so I'd need to lose about 5lbs a week from now on. Maybe I should switch to SS? Would that make any difference?

X

Em_Butterfly said:
Hi guys

Feeling a lot better, only lost 1.75lb this week :( quite gutted but looking to next week now :)

Wish I could lose 7lbs a week like some people on here are - do jealous lol! Was really hoping to be in the 12s by August - I think this might be a stretch now...I'm 16 stone 8lbs and I've got about 11 weeks until 2 weeks before my holiday (if that makes sense!?) so I'd need to lose about 5lbs a week from now on. Maybe I should switch to SS? Would that make any difference?

X

It's still going in the right direction hun, well done.

Thanks willpower :)

Just want to be slim now lol!

Em

Em_Butterfly said:
Thanks willpower :)

Just want to be slim now lol!

Em

Don't we all hun!!! Where's the fast forward button! :)

Still itl be quicker than most other diets :)

Day 30

Pressing fast forward but it isn't working! Still have 3 hours before I'll be home!

Left my shakes at home today by accident and I'm STARVING! Everyone sat around at lunch talking about food whilst scoffing their sandwiches lol. Will have to spread them out this evening. Been trying to get in the water to get me through.

Got my first compliment on my weight loss today! And from someone who never really notices things like that! Was rather chuffed, despite that 1lb loss I think I might have lost inches. I'm assuming it was the evil period that caused me to lose so little? I hope I have a good loss this week!!

Roll on slimdom and amazing slinky clothes!

Em

Em_Butterfly said:
Day 30

Pressing fast forward but it isn't working! Still have 3 hours before I'll be home!

Left my shakes at home today by accident and I'm STARVING! Everyone sat around at lunch talking about food whilst scoffing their sandwiches lol. Will have to spread them out this evening. Been trying to get in the water to get me through.

Got my first compliment on my weight loss today! And from someone who never really notices things like that! Was rather chuffed, despite that 1lb loss I think I might have lost inches. I'm assuming it was the evil period that caused me to lose so little? I hope I have a good loss this week!!

Roll on slimdom and amazing slinky clothes!

Em

Are at least your on play and not rewind tho.

Well done fir today u dud the right thing tho use the water to help u feel full.

Woohoo to the compliment :)

Back