Emilys Diary

Aww bless ya, I bet it has! Its going to be weird when the kids go back to school isn't it? Part of me can't wait for little one to go back but part of me is like aww I'm gonna miss him LOL. Ah well thats what weekends are for I guess :)
Lol, uniforms are expensive aren't they?

Had a weird day, had one person who I hadn't seen in a while tell me that I've gone a bit skinny lol! and one person, who is doing weight watchers but not doing that well on it, tell me she can tell I've lost weight because I've got flabby arms. - Must write here, I didn't start my diet journey at 12st1lb, just joined the forums at that weight, I was originally 16st5lbs last year.

xxx

I hate them going back, if I had the noddle to do home schooling I would lol.

Omg did you that is amazing!!! I find that everyone has an opinion when it cones to slimming, but its how you feel good or bad inside that counts.

Gotta go hubby waiting to watch person of interest, (im still not into it have you seen it).

Have a good evening x

Lol, I was home schooled, hated every second of it!

Lol yeah, I did weight watchers for most of it from December last year but what I think helped was walking 4 miles + a day and I went to the gym. I don't go anymore as they messed up with my payments - but might go back - there was a dishy gym instructor who I was always chatting to *whistles..lol* I think the 2nd girl who said about my flabbyness just didn't like it as its obvious I've lost weight, where with her its not really that obvious... besides if you lose a lot of weight of course you're going to have flabby skin for a while. To me, as you say, its how I feel, right now I do feel good about myself but I have no confidence. Don't like putting my past weight on here hence why never mentioned it before because thats old me.

To be honest I've never seen that! What is it about? xxx

WOW !! You have done amazingly well Emily and it is an achievement not to be sniffed at and certainly not to be ignored. So you alter those stats because you have done so well. I loved losing my weight on the Dukan plan and I would never bash the plan as its not bad, I just had enough of restricting for so long and I couldn't really see how I was going to maintain the weight afterwards (had a week's holiday where I did let go but did not overeat, I did however over drank LOL), came back with 8lbs on and I found it so hard to get back on it. With this plan however I find is piece of cake, which incidentally is only a day away all the time. You've got to love that.

Thank you Monica, to be honest, I've heard of Dukan but never known what it actually is? lol Yeah, thats what I was like with weight watchers, I couldn't see how I could continue weighing and counting points for the rest of my life to maintain, I ended up on the lowest points and I couldn't stick to it as I wasn't eating much. Is Dukan a strictly no drinking plan too like some others you get? lol Thats why I love this plan as you can eat what you want the and "starve" every other day, even though its not actually starving yourself but you know what I mean. At least you can eat what you want every other day and not feel guilty about it, thats what keeps me going :)

I know my ex has got some "fat" pictures of me lol so I'll get him to email them to me so I can put it on here - lol its not a pretty site. Oh and he has the pictures because he has my camera which also has the memory card in lol

xxx

Dukan is a high protein low carb and low fat plan, brilliant for losing quite quickly but quite restrictive. No fruits, no alcohol, no many veg, no sugar. It did work for the bulk of my weight and I am grateful but I am even more grateful that I found JUDDD to make sure I never have to try a restrictive plan in my life for longer than 1 DAY!! that is fab isn't it?

Ahh so does it send you into ketosis? Yeah I understand when say you can't see yourself maintaining on that for the rest of your life lol, it is a bit restrictive where as with this you can eat cake drink what you want, just have a day cutting a load of cals out and off goes a pound or two, or three lol, bet you wish you found this plan earlier! I know I do lol xxx

Well done Emily xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done emily, and coming from vlcd too, thats brill.

that programme is about a guy who has a week to save someone from being murdered, he doesnt know them just gets given their info from a guy who has a machine that moniters terrorist activity and magically it also come out with others who might be on a hit list. its ok, i prefer csi or criminal minds.

have a fab day.

Thank you.

Ah it does sound a bit interesting but I bet hard to follow? I like my CSI, NCIS lol got my next Dexter DVD to arrive today from Love Fil so next few days will be watching Season 6, then I'm upto date on Dexter :D Think I've been scammed on Ebay though, bought a jumper 3 weeks ago and realized I've not received it, looks like the sellers not been online since they sold items but emailed them last night, so far no reply but know it will take a while. £8 down the drain if it doesn't arrive :mad: xxx

oh dear let ebay know,i think, but not 100% they can refund the money back automatically if you went through paypal .

i havent seen that dexter but alot of my friends on fb are talking about it too , might have to have a peek at that, i absolutley love any crime series or books its all i read.

Think I've been scammed on Ebay though, bought a jumper 3 weeks ago and realized I've not received it, looks like the sellers not been online since they sold items but emailed them last night, so far no reply but know it will take a while. £8 down the drain if it doesn't arrive :mad: xxx

eBay is pretty good with stuff like this now. You'll need to open a case through the resolution centre but after that it's an automated process.

Good luck!

P x

Oh thanks guys I'll give Ebay an email later tonight if I've had no reply at all.

Dexter is amazing! At first it was a bit shocking but once you watch it after a while nothing will surprise you lol, I actually wanted to call my little one Dexter Morgan because at the time Michael C. Hall who plays Dexter was my guilty crush (still is! lol) xxx

Well I've emailed them and said not received it & what can I do to get my money back so waiting for a reply.

Today not been feeling 100% percent (yucky bloaty & sicky feeling all day) so going to watch Dexter and have an early night.

Hope everyones had a good day, will catch up tomorrow xxx

Hey hun ebay are brill a getting money back so hopefully it will get sorted :)

Hope U get some robots soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back