Emilys Diary

Sorry LOL I was talking about transformers when I wrote that!!!

I meant have a good rest tonight lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all, well still feeling crap, little one woke up at half 5 with upstairs making sweet music & him asking me whats that noise? lol so I had to talk really loudly and did say it was upstairs doing naughty things - they soon went quiet. Need to start going to bed at like 8 I think! lol, got another Dexter DVD come today - got to love LoveFilm for this - so will watch that tonight after Eastenders. Looks like its going to rain soon, fun.

Down day today but still feeling yucky so should be an easy day today. But just as I'm writing this my cat has found a mouse!! in the flat. We are first floor and this is the second time we've had mice, so now me and the little one are hiding in my room watching videos on youtube LOL, and asked the ex to come round with some rat killer and get the bloody thing and then he can ring the council. They told us after the first time (only a few weeks ago) that if theres more mice then theres got to be a proper investigation into our flats as they're new build and it looks like they've come up through the pipes. xxx

Morning Emily

I frequently go to bed at 8:00 pm with my 3-year old and we always get up at 5:30 am. I figure if you can't beat them, join them! :D

Eeek about the mice .....! :eek:

Enjoy your DD. How many calories in a mouse ...?! ;)

P x

Afternoon :)

Lol, I might have to start doing that soon when the little one goes back to school!

Looks like the mouse has gone hiding now, my ex and his brother came round lol and put that foamy stuff where the gaps are so shouldn't come back through the gaps now.

Horrible weather here again, on and off raining so me and little one are under a duvet watching Curious George.

Hope your day is more eventful than mine! xxx

me and little one are under a duvet watching Curious George.

Oh my, we LOVE Curious George! It it's not CG on our TV, it's Little Einsteins or, 90% of the time, Jake and the Neverland Pirates!

<------- sings "Scallywags and Buccaneers away! Saying what I want to say, but in a pirate way!" :D

P x

Lol got to love Jake! Yo ho way to go! Do you find you have to record the shows on tv? lol, I do when my little one becomes a bit too much as Team Umizoomi, Bubble Guppies or Curious George will just chill him out - perfect for when I need to tidy up.

Sold first dress on Ebay, went for £20! Might shock the buyer though as she paid at half 1 and I posted it by 1:45 lol (live next to a post office)

One thing I do worry about is Curious George is that the man in the yellow hat acts like George is his son, when infact, George is a monkey.

xxx

Yes, the man in the yellow hat does have quite a bizarre relationship with George!!!

Seriously, our Sky+ box is ALWAYS recording and if we haven't got a certain programme recorded, William simply doesn't understand why we can't watch it when he wants us too!

We bought the Jake song CD for his birthday recently and it's in my car on permanent play. Really LOVE the music but it's quite embarrassing when you catch yourself singing it in the office .... ;)

P x

i am actually cracking up about the robot lol, son thinks i am insane now giggling to the laptop.

hope the mouse situation gets sorted what a nightmare.

we have had a movie day too, so far willy wonka now aliens in the attic whilst we both hog soleros (mini ones) , and sounds like you will get good feedback on ebay that is a prompt delivery .
i now need to investigate this curious george as have never heard of him lol.

Lol your William sounds like my Ryan! He will ask about Guppies, we say no Guppies, and he'll cry as he has no understanding lol so we have 6 episodes of that recorded lol! Oh my I need that CD.. for Ryan... of course.. ;)

I better get good feedback on there or I'll cry lol! First time selling on there :)

Oh my lordy how have you not heard about George? He is one naughty monkey! xxx

i am now in the know, utube is great, maybe should have done it alone as son now wants to watch all of them, bad bad move...

Ohhhh we had mice in one of our houses once thy was read cheeky aswell wasn't scared of us atall!!

Haha to the robot, I really need to hold conversation while writing on here!!!

I LOVE LOVE curious George, I actually make my son watch it so I can haha xxx

Haha im sure you will be fine! We had them for ages i think but we never knew, only realised when they babys room was getting done for him being born we ripped up the floor boards and there was a big family of them in there!! Mice not rats lol

Ahhh tell you ppl are cheeky on ebay! Ive had this a few times, they say yes its been sent, i will send another just incase, hmmm no if u had sent it you wouldnt just send another for free, u didnt flipping send it in the first place!!! Idiots lol

Have a lovely day xxxx

Ew Ew Ew, thats the thing they breed so quickly, mummy mouse can have 13, one of them can have 13 etc... its eurgh, and its in our walls! Council will do NOTHING.

Lol, it made me laugh when I got an email to say its been dispatched, yeah because they were gonna have £8 off me if I never got Paypal involved!

Well we've been up since half 5, but its an up day lol, so took little one into town early and he came back with a nerf gun & a toy argos lorry, why did I let him have them.... lol hope you have a good day too xxx

In th walls!? that would drive me mad, council wont do anything what!? r u sure? My brother works for the council dealing with 'animal problems' and ours sent ppl out straight away for free, thats shocking if they dont!!

Haha ur so like me, in town at 9am soon as shops open! xx

Lol well theres no point waiting about when been up since early hours lol Plus it gets busy after 9:30 because its when the bus passes are allowed, managed to get the little one some new trousers and a school bag and swimming shorts so hes all ready for next week apart from shoes - getting them on Tuesday.

Yep! Because we are housing association the HA have to sort it out, but they say no its councils problem - council say its HA problem, we had this problem when the kids were in school, so around June/July time and the council forced the HA to sort it out but they've given me grief ever since - claiming I own a double buggy & padlocking it to the stairs when I obviously don't etc.. (its the neighbours whos got 3 under 3.. lol) so this morning I found the number for the bloke who came out before and hes coming out tomorrow & will tell the HA that it needs to be sorted properly. xxx

Ha yep same here!!!

Ohhh good glad it's getting sorted!

Have a lovely eve xxx

Just a quickie, we were at a theme park earlier and kev said oh look there's curious George, I'm like have you been on my diet site, he was puzzled so I just said how do you know who this George is??? He said everyone knows who he is he lives with the man in yellow, now this is just too weird...

Have a fab weekend Emily x

Back