Emilys Diary

cable said:
Just a quickie, we were at a theme park earlier and kev said oh look there's curious George, I'm like have you been on my diet site, he was puzzled so I just said how do you know who this George is??? He said everyone knows who he is he lives with the man in yellow, now this is just too weird...

Have a fab weekend Emily x

LOL! :D

P x

Just a quickie, we were at a theme park earlier and kev said oh look there's curious George, I'm like have you been on my diet site, he was puzzled so I just said how do you know who this George is??? He said everyone knows who he is he lives with the man in yellow, now this is just too weird...

Have a fab weekend Emily x

LOL!! I think he must be secretly watching it ;) ha ha!

Thank you, hope you have a good weekend too :) looking forward to my down day tomorrow - which is weird... lol xxx

I was mine but it has turned into a mega up day, will have to have my dd tomorrow now.

Well sold some of the little ones clothes! Put them up for 0.99 and got just over £10 for the lot :) Still not ate for my down day, planning to have egg and bacon tonight though nom nom! Hope everyones had a good day xxx

Well done on the sales hun! Im gutting this house this week and maybe sell some clothes toys etc on there too! Have a lovely eve and enjoy ur bacon and egg xxx

Well at the moment they have a non listing for the next 9 days so I'm using it to my advantage lol, hows you chick?

I've decided today I'm going to cut my carbs down because past week I've been so bloated and just like crap really and can only put it down to that as had non yesterday and feel great today. So going to try for a healthy up day lol do they even exist? :p xxx

Oh yes take full advantage!!
Guuted the houise yesterday and didnt really find much to sell booo although i did have a clear out about 4 months ago so thats probably why!!

Haha i dont know if they do exsist!? I try to only have carbs for either dinner or tea now, but my snacks always have them in, stupid carbs!!

Are u still enjoying juddd? xxx

lol, the only things I have to sell is clothes both mine and the little ones as I'm always chucking stuff out. Think hes going through another growth spurt too as he seems hungry 24/7 :/ even woke up last night wanting food but he had a big dinner! So might have some more to sell soon lol

Lol yep they do exist! I had cereal instead of crumpets, apples & grapes as snacks instead of chocolate and a chicken dinner with not as many potatos, took me to 1800 calories but I feel a little sluggish which is strange. Yep I still enjoy JUDDD, though bit worried because school run starts Wednesday and its 4 miles or more a day walk, on down days.. so will have to take it easy. Are you sticking with WW now? lol xxx

Haha my sons like that, he eats loads! Cos of the 5am wake ups to he has like 5 breakfasts!! Skool days he has something when he wakes then something before he goes, and he has supper before bed, if he doesnt he will wake up with a rumbly tummy!!

Yep staying with ww, im trying evetything to get it to work as i love it!!! At least i know i can mantain on it anyway ha!

Oh my word 4 miles!! You will have to see how u go on, I suppose when you think people are on there feet at work all day on a DD so hopefully u will get used to it, just drink loads to prevent a headache :D xxx

lol its mad how they can store it in their little bodies! My little one isn't that much of a big eater so its weird to see him want to eat, hes quite a fussy eater too, the other day all he wanted was toast?!

hopefully you can find a way to get it to work if you enjoy the plan! you might need to tweak the points to suit you? i know some people who are on 26 but they have 29 points instead as thats what works for them.

Yeah I will probably be okay, just a shock to the system as on down days I've hardly done anything so I don't face temptation. I'll just take my water with me on the walks there and back.

Though now bit miffed with Ebay/Paypal, paypal gave me a refund for the jumper so thought the person said they never sent it, but I got the jumper today? :/ I'll resend the payment when the refund comes though, though on a happy note bought a hoodie size 10/12 and it fits nicely - a bit loose :) YAY! Lol xxx

Haha i know i dont know where they fit it, my sons a massive eater he never stops but hes just skin and bones!! Haha yes my son is the same, some days he just wants to eat jam buttys all day!!

Ohhh weird about the jumper atleast u got it though! And well done to the hoody woohoo!! xx

Thank you Kay, how was your weekend? :)

Lol, today the little ones been a greedy guts again! At least when he goes back to school the shopping will be cut a bit as he won't be eating as much during the day lol!

Going to have an early night tonight as going to town early again tomorrow, little ones got to get new shoes so best we get there for 9 as he can't handle crowds then we're off to soft play. Weighing in this week on Thursday instead of Wednesday as Weds will be a down day xxx

All I'm. Going to say is I have been a right piglet!!!
Good luck shoe shopping I got my 2 theirs whilst we were away luckily there is a Clarks outlet there, saves a few pounds as they are quite expensive aren't they, son has gone up a whole shoe size in 2 months so we had to replace trainers wellies and footie boots too, and boy he eats too, mainly yogharts ice pops, and at the moment salad cream and mayo sandwiches, ew.
Enjoy the soft play x

Lol aw bless ya! So you having a down day today? Todays my up day :)

Well we've just got back from town and soft play, was out of the shops by 9, soft play opened at 9 lol so he was the only one in there for an hour, then it got really busy so home we came :) We can't get shoes in clarks for the little one as he doesn't handle the shoe shops well (or any shop really) so we just bought some for £5.50 from Sainsburys :) They fit him and will last a little while so that'll do for me!

What is it with boys and being non stop eaters? They'll be the same when they're adults and not put on weight you watch! It seems to be the norm. lol

Hope everyone has a good day, today I'm preparing the little one for school tomorrow, which won't be easy... xxx

Yes am nearing the end thank goodness, hubbys scoffing chocolate right next to me.

Shoe shopping for kids is a nightmare, that was a right bargain you got there though, where was that from?

And yes its definitely a boy/man thing its so not fair is it.

Hope you've had a fab day and hope little ones first day back is ok x

Eurgh, I would of slapped him if I were you! Lol

That was from Sainsburys - meant to be £11 on the tag but when put through the check out it said £5.50 and!! I had £5 of points to use on my nectar card so only paid 50p :)

Well yesterday ended up as a down day as I wasn't feeling too good when we got back so I've weighed in today and :eek:! I've lost 4lbs!! So today is an up day, got to get little one to school so walking a lot today and then hopefully this evening I will do the shred as I'm getting closer to goal now lol xxx

Well I'm shocked at my little one, he was so chatty on the way to school! Saw a friend he recognized & went in very happily. He actually walked all the way there nicely too which was a shock! Might just be because it was his first day but I'm hoping he might be okay there :)

Up day today because of yesterdays down day. I ordered some low carb bread that will come this afternoon, hoping that'll be nice! xx

oooooooooooo where did you get this bread from chick xxxx

Back