Emilys Diary

Fresh Bread | Low Carb Megastore they have a lot of low carb stuff on there :) I found that carbs bloat me a lot and make me feel like poop so I'm looking at different alternatives :) xxx

ooo interesting x

oooooooooooooooo so might i lool x

Lol, lets hope it just tastes as nice ;) How are you anyways?

I'm not doing 30 day shred tonight.. my insanity DVDs have arrived so I'm going to try that!! Might go back to 30 day shred next week after I've recovered :p xxx

i still havent got these DVDs how long are the workouts xx

Low carb megastore is a great site :D

Have a lovely eve doing ur workout dvds :D xx

Ooh have you used it before Stef? My bread came today but not tasted it yet - its in the freezer lol got rolls coming tomorrow too!

I'll be doing Insanity after Corrie lol dreading it! How has your little one found school? xx

Yep I have :D
Ahhhh corrie eh! Not watched that for years!!

He wasn't too bad, not as bad as I thought thankfully :)

How did ur little fella go on? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah cool lol what did u buy from there that you'd recommend?

Yeah he was okay! Got a meeting on Friday to discuss the plan to help him in school as thy just wanted him to settle in there these next couple of days. He wouldn't eat his dinner so that'll be brought up I bet.. I've told them he's fussy lol

Riight off to do insanity! Just going to do the fitness test which is half hour lol if I'm not on here tomorrow or later it cos it's killed me lol! Xxxx

Ive just started a new one in members only too but in the silver section! I also had to move diarys a while back due to nosy swines!! Will find u over there :) xx

Ask a moderator to move it kay or just make a new one on the diarys section xxx

Back