Emma's dukan diary

Thanks guys.

I'm taking a box of celebrations in for my team (was torture buying them and they are staring at me right now, esp the galaxy ones! Lol) as they worked late almost every night while I was off and went in early most days too to pick up the work. I'm in charge of them and usually delegate to them so I think they have struggled as they aren't used to being delegated to lol.

I'm looking forward to going back tho and chatting and visiting my clients again. They keep asking where I am which is nice. Not that they have much else to think about in prison other than when they can next ring their solicitor to whine at lol.

I dunno what to do about potentially being an army wag. The guy is sooo laid back and not what I'm used to and I'm the opposite lol. I dunno if I could cope. I'll see him again and see how it goes. My ex worked at sea and I coped with him being away. Then again he wasn't in a war zone... Argh I dunno what to do! I shall keep you posted x

Hello,

After two weeks of feeling ill and sorry for myself I am back to work tomorrow! Yehaaa and cruise commences once again. Goodbye consolidation phase, its been a blast, I shall see you again soon. In order to celebrate this I have eaten a full chicken from Morrisons :D was proper yum yum!

Well yesterday I had a really good night, I had a date at an army barracks. Strange place to go on a first date but still pretty cool lol. When I pulled up at the gate I panicked because there was soilders there holding guns and guns terrify me. Then they asked why I was there I was so panicked! hah. But then I saw my date running to the gate and felt more relaxed, I knew they wouldnt shoot me!

Anyway, I met me soilder and he took me round the barracks, I have to say the army assault course looks impossible. He said he could do it in 3 minutes! I tell you I wouldnt even be able to get up the damn net in 20 minutes never mind do the whole thing in three. I also told him I wanted to tone up my arms and he said he will help me with a fitness programme, this coming from a man who runs three miles carrying 55lbs in his backpack, no thank you! I reckon ill be able to do the assault course one day though (well I can dream at least haha)

But anyway it went well and I am seeing him again on Friday which is cool. Now I just need to figure out whether I can actually cope with seeing someone in the army. Im a bit of a worrier so, I dunno how I would feel if he was deployed. Apparently he is staying put for the next three years but you never know do you. I will have to have a think about it.

So, I think thats all I have to update you on. Until next time... xx

Sorry, this made me grin :D. It sounds like a line from a Carry On film! :p

Glad it went well, though and I wouldn't worry too much, just take it a day at a time. :)

Hahahahahahahaha!

I am really pleased for you, all round. A date, recover your health, loose weight and back to work. Not bad considering how ill you were just a few weeks ago :)

Thank you poppy. I do feel stranglehy positive today getting ready for work if nt a little tired by the early morning start lol.

And when I was in town yesterday I caught my reflection in a shop window and had to do a double take lol. Will be interesting to see if my work mates notice a difference.

Yaaaay! Xx

They will be blind if they don't notice a difference. Hope your day went well. I bet you will be shattered afterwards/

How has your first day back been?
Hope it wasn't too tiring and you knocked 'em dead! :D

Hiya,

Had a good first day back actually i'm suprised. it's usually chaos if I go to a prison visit on a morning and come back to the office on an afternoon never mind two weeks unexpected sick leave lol.

My clients were all happy to speak to me again and one told me I was 'a miss' another one told me he is sending me a card as his cell mate makes them. I'm used to getting Xmas cards and thank you cards from prisoners but never get well cards lol. Nice thought though.

So overall it went well, I think my boss was pleased to have me back which is always nice. And my team like the box of celebrations I took in for them. And almost everyone commented on how much weight I'd lost :D

I'm dead tired now though think it's off using the comp all day. Really excited for bed lol.

Hope all is well with everyone x

How sweet, nice to missed.

Great catching up on your diary Ems, things sound like they're going really well for you at the moment, it's lovely to hear :D

Hi Guys,

Thanks very much for your comments, dead sorry for the delayed response I havent updated in aaaaaages! I don't know why really I had such a lazy weekend.

Anyways, things are going good and I actually feel the best I have done for ages. Despite being back at work after my operation last week I did not actually feel 100% but now I feel brilliant!

I saw my army man again last night, went to the barracks for the evening and had a very nice time apart from the constant knocks on the door, "who do you have in your room" "do you have a girl in your room" "can we meet her". I felt like a celeb haha. So I am seeing him again on Friday, out of the barracks though for a change. Still not 100% sure on the whole dating someone in the armed forces thing but just gonna go with the flow.

Having a PP day today though I dont know what to do for tea as my freezer has literally frozen shut which is really handy! lol x

Sounding really good, Emms! I'm so glad to read that things are going much better for you.

Your soldier sounds lovely. I feel exhausted just thinking about an assault course, but doing it in 3 mins, wow!

My neighbour is married to an ex-RAF man who offered to be her personal trainer. She looked fantastic afterwards - but oh my goodness, he was such a slave driver! Thankfully, she was so delighted with the results that she didn't mind going through it all. :)

Hi guys, I'm totally rubbish as I haven't been on here for aaaaaaages! However I'm ok I just have been mega busy. Lost another 6lbs. Romance with soilder didn't last but that is a long story. The short version is he was only interested in one thing and I need more than that really. Us women deserve better! Anyways I'm gonna update my ticker then check out what's been happening.

Ps. Went out in whitley bay and last night and just been looking at my pics from last night. They are the first photos I've seen properly since starting dukan and considering I've lost over 3 stone now I can really see a difference. I'm loving it! If I lose 2 more lbs I'll be under 16 stone! Mental! Can't ever remember weighing this little how bad is that?

Pps. Bought a new swimming costume for my holiday in sep. Eeeek!!!!

Well done on your 6lbs loss Emma!
Sorry it didn't work with soldier boy but at least you had him sussed early on.
Take care xx

Thank you :) the stupid thing is he texted me the other day and instead of ignoring him, I replied! When will I ever learn lol. Ah well! Hope you are well red heart! X

Men eh! But at least you gave it a go, onwards and upwards (menwise). Onwards and downwards (weightwise):D Well done on the loss. Are you feeling all better now? No lingering symptoms?

Back